+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Congrats 1978bubun......Wishing good luck to the rest of the mates as well..

May 8th : (10) i-man, dreamaby, pharmacistfarhan, 1978bubun, ojoolouseguno, jignesh, Navamirk, Sachin9183, Nirmal, jb1234

May 9th: (15)tausifh, viranee,Anac, Momad,Harry, Vedh, dpk1234,luizmattos, aditya_,dan84,SaravK,Islandbabe,Kumar987, Vitalia,rvragan,

May 10th: (16) Thomas, COG11,Borojevic, RufiDoby,Freebird_76, ashif_eee,Oszi, canadachocaccon, bantoo, Harvinder25, jigzyy,laksmisesh, jt09, ITGuy_del, rshahamiri, Dr-Darkman

May 13th: (19) ujanjua, StrangerFriendly, Derricktse, upoma, loofy, nautics1, reddevil7281, sbo, gwynemalazarte, Archik, Ahmed79, Trickykid, irfanyusuf, idoit, begemotish, Scribe123, superman1981, welcomecanada, janeyandstuart.

May14th: (6) gogabutt, ralucaf, Vel_BG, Maverick18, Diu, nishtal,

1978bubun said:
My CC shows a charge today, USD 1081 by "IMMIGRATION CANADA FSW". It's still in pending state, so I'd better wait for a day or two before making any final comment.

dtfan

Jun 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-05-27
jigzyy said:
Stuck with one of the projects :( The soft demo has to be delivered in couple hours. The client lives in Mountain Time [Vancouver] ;) so have to match with them :( been on the project since last 12 hours, hehe
Story of my life and the story of the life of all who call the binary system our primary language jigzyy :D, programmer's pride!

sannykulkarni

Jun 20, 2013
Hi

Can anyone add me? My Details are:

Please add me to the list

Visa Office: New Delhi
NOC: 1112
IELTS Bands: 8.0
Self Calculated Points: 68
Spouse: Yes
Relative in Canada:No
Job Offer: No
Job Experience: 5+
Degree: BCom, MCom, MBA
ECA Equivalence: 4 Years Bachelors
PCC Sent : No
Fee Method: DD
App. Sent: June 15, 2013
App. Received: June 20, 2013
Destination in Canada: Toronto, Ontario

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
already submitted with application
Media Advisory - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Canada’s Foreign Service Officers announce additional pickets in Ottawa and escalated service withdrawals.

[Ottawa] [June 19th, 2013] - As part of ongoing job action to bring Treasury Board back to the negotiating table to address wage inequities, Canada’s Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) announced ‘information pickets’ to be held Thursday, June 20th in downtown Ottawa and further withdrawals of service in key international locations.

“The escalated scope and intensity of service withdrawals this month are a direct consequence of the federal government’s refusal to engage meaningfully with its employees on the issue of pay equity,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO President. “While we’re eager to get back to work, these disruptions will continue until the Treasury Board offers a fair deal to our members.”

PAFSO officials estimate that job action by immigration officers has resulted in major delays to application processing and a significant drop in the number of visas being issued. These impacts will be felt directly by Canada’s tourism industry, educational institutions, and businesses relying on temporary foreign workers. The Department of Citizenship & Immigration’s decision to shift non-striking resources toward visa processing will also result in significant processing delays to applications for permanent residency. In addition, a number of ministerial and parliamentary visits abroad have been shortened or cancelled in recent weeks and negotiations with key trading partners delayed as a result of these rotating strikes. Foreign Service Officers play a central role in organizing and executing high-level visits and negotiating trade agreements on Canada’s behalf.

As of today, all eligible members are striking in the following locations: Manila, Beijing, Bangkok, Jakarta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chongqing and Astana. Immigration officers are striking in Delhi, Chandigarh, London, Moscow and Mexico City. In Tokyo, economic officers are also on strike. Additional withdrawals of service are impacting dozens of divisions at CIC and DFAIT headquarters in Ottawa.

“Resolving this situation would cost less than 2.5% of the total Foreign Service payroll – a tiny fraction of the economic impact that the Government’s inflexibility is creating,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “We will keep up pressure until the Government recognizes the tremendous value and dedication Foreign Service officers bring to Canadians and to our elected representatives.”

The main issue at hand remains PAFSO's request for equal pay for equal work. Specifically, the union is seeking wage adjustments to keep Foreign Service officer pay in line with comparable employment groups in the federal government, including lawyers, economists, policy analysts, and commerce officers.

PAFSO members in the National Capital Region will be holding an information picket Thursday, June 20th 2013, from 11:00 to 13:30 in front of Treasury Board Secretariat offices at 140 O’Connor St..
Email: media@pafso-apase.com

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Husman, sorry about that. I sent you a pm.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
tomsware said:
Media Advisory - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Canada's Foreign Service Officers announce additional pickets in Ottawa and escalated service withdrawals.

[Ottawa] [June 19th, 2013] - As part of ongoing job action to bring Treasury Board back to the negotiating table to address wage inequities, Canada's Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) announced ‘information pickets' to be held Thursday, June 20th in downtown Ottawa and further withdrawals of service in key international locations.

“The escalated scope and intensity of service withdrawals this month are a direct consequence of the federal government's refusal to engage meaningfully with its employees on the issue of pay equity,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO President. “While we're eager to get back to work, these disruptions will continue until the Treasury Board offers a fair deal to our members.”

PAFSO officials estimate that job action by immigration officers has resulted in major delays to application processing and a significant drop in the number of visas being issued. These impacts will be felt directly by Canada's tourism industry, educational institutions, and businesses relying on temporary foreign workers. The Department of Citizenship & Immigration's decision to shift non-striking resources toward visa processing will also result in significant processing delays to applications for permanent residency. In addition, a number of ministerial and parliamentary visits abroad have been shortened or cancelled in recent weeks and negotiations with key trading partners delayed as a result of these rotating strikes. Foreign Service Officers play a central role in organizing and executing high-level visits and negotiating trade agreements on Canada's behalf.

As of today, all eligible members are striking in the following locations: Manila, Beijing, Bangkok, Jakarta, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Chongqing and Astana. Immigration officers are striking in Delhi, Chandigarh, London, Moscow and Mexico City. In Tokyo, economic officers are also on strike. Additional withdrawals of service are impacting dozens of divisions at CIC and DFAIT headquarters in Ottawa.

“Resolving this situation would cost less than 2.5% of the total Foreign Service payroll – a tiny fraction of the economic impact that the Government's inflexibility is creating,” said Tim Edwards, PAFSO president. “We will keep up pressure until the Government recognizes the tremendous value and dedication Foreign Service officers bring to Canadians and to our elected representatives.”

The main issue at hand remains PAFSO's request for equal pay for equal work. Specifically, the union is seeking wage adjustments to keep Foreign Service officer pay in line with comparable employment groups in the federal government, including lawyers, economists, policy analysts, and commerce officers.

PAFSO members in the National Capital Region will be holding an information picket Thursday, June 20th 2013, from 11:00 to 13:30 in front of Treasury Board Secretariat offices at 140 O'Connor St..
Email: media @ pafso-apase.com
Does this mean that we are affected? Gosh!! I hope this is settled soon..

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
My IELTS score:

Listening = 7.5
Reading = 6.0
Writing = 6.5
Speaking = 7.5

As, I come under the slab of 4; I have calculated total as 4+4+4+4 = 16 ; Can anyone confirm this is right?

http://www.newroots.ca/new_independent.htm

amit80203 said:
No, it's not right...

Listening : 7.5 bands = 5 points
Reading : 6.5 bands = 5 points
Speaking : 6 bands = 4 points
Writing : 6 bands = 4 points

so total = 5+5+4+4 = 18 points.
U can check here--> http://www.newroots.ca/new_independent.htm

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stranger Friendly said:
Congrats 1978bubun......Wishing good luck to the rest of the mates as well..

May 8th : (10) i-man, dreamaby, pharmacistfarhan, 1978bubun, ojoolouseguno, jignesh, Navamirk, Sachin9183, Nirmal, jb1234

May 9th: (15)tausifh, viranee,Anac, Momad,Harry, Vedh, dpk1234,luizmattos, aditya_,dan84,SaravK,Islandbabe,Kumar987, Vitalia,rvragan,

May 10th: (16) Thomas, COG11,Borojevic, RufiDoby,Freebird_76, ashif_eee,Oszi, canadachocaccon, bantoo, Harvinder25, jigzyy,laksmisesh, jt09, ITGuy_del, rshahamiri, Dr-Darkman

May 13th: (19) ujanjua, StrangerFriendly, Derricktse, upoma, loofy, nautics1, reddevil7281, sbo, gwynemalazarte, Archik, Ahmed79, Trickykid, irfanyusuf, idoit, begemotish, Scribe123, superman1981, welcomecanada, janeyandstuart.

May14th: (6) gogabutt, ralucaf, Vel_BG, Maverick18, Diu, nishtal,
Hello, So How about us? we payed using DD. How do WE know what's happened to us and if we are in the above list or not? Thank You.

sannykulkarni

Jun 20, 2013
Hi guys,

I know that this is a bit far fetched to do. But can someone guesstimate on how many total applications the CIC must have received till now based on the precedence or any logic one can come up with? especially in the 1112 category?

Thanks,

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Check with your Bank regarding the DD, it is outstanding or encashed?
Check the Excel sheet, if you requested here to enlist you.

sunlight11 said:
Hello, So How about us? we payed using DD. How do WE know what's happened to us and if we are in the above list or not? Thank You.

pepto

Star Member
May 23, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15, 2013
AOR Received.
PER Received July 24, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
NDVO Sept 6, 2013
Med's Request
April 23, 2014
Med's Done....
April 30, 2014
Shaja said:
Yes that's right, but I am here in Canada and my credit card is from the Philippines. I have no other way to contact them but through the call center :(.
Find some family member in Philippines to do the legwork for you or better call the branch in Philippines. The whole idea is to bypass the call center and come in contact with some senior executive in the bank. Another approach is to start emailing the senior management of the bank.

As said earlier by Islandbabe, leave no stone unturned. :D :D

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
ganeshbangera17 said:
Hi All

Please add me to the list

Category: FSW1
Visa Office: London
NOC: 1112
IELTS Bands: 7.5
Self Calculated Points: 72
Spouse: No
Job Experience: 10+
Degree: Bachelor
ECA Docs Filed: 23-Apr-13
Docs Reached: 26-Apr-13
ECA Completed: 16-May-13
ECA Received: 21-May-13
PCC Sent : No
Fee Method: DD
App. Sent: 26-May-13
App. Received: 31-May-13
Signed by: M Dexter
Added. Time Received & Destination in Canada?

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Zahmd said:
Please add my deatil in the spreadsheet

NOC : 0211
Visa Office: London
IELTS score: 6.5
Self calculated point: 67
Spouse IELTS : No
Relative in canada: No
Job Offer : No
Degree: Master Degree
ECA Equivalent: Masters degree (6 years)
Job Exp. : 8+
PCC sent: Partial
Application sent: 6-May-2013
Fee method: DD
Time receiving : 10-May-2013 , 13.40
Signed by : Mike
Destination: Sydney , SN
Added

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stranger Friendly said:
Check with your Bank regarding the DD, it is outstanding or encashed?
Check the Excel sheet, if you requested here to enlist you.
Thanks Stranger Friendly, I'll just call them up and ask if its encashed, So, if it is indeed encashed, does it mean for 100% that I've managed to get into 300 quota and have submitted all papers properly ?

My details are: If someone could add:

Category: FSWP
Visa Office: Singapore
NOC: 2174
IELTS Bands: 8.0/8.0/8.0/ R:8.5
Self Calculated Points: 68
Spouse: No
Job Experience: 3+
Degree: BSc (Hons.) Computer Networks