+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
ps_gocan said:
But how does NDVO send the passport once its visa stamping is done? Is it through VFS?
Anybody has any information related to this.
If you chose VFS, yes, it is a to-and-fro service. Not sure about other options though.

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
Re: Proof of Funds

manonquest said:

@MANONQUEST, Thanks very much for you valuable reply, i havent get any communication from NDVO regarding POF but i am always rechecking my file just to keep my hopes alive :)

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Hello forumites !!!!

I am very happy to brief you guys, that I have received my first ever EMAIL from CIC ( Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca )---stating the below ---

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Your application will be forwarded to a visa office for further processing.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 29 September 2013 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091xxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

They sent me a UCI no & Application no.

I applied on 03 july.....it took exactly 5 months to hear back from them. could anyone please tell me if the ABOVE EMAIL is from CIC itself and what I have to do from now.

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
I thought all the passports from US and Canadian embassy in India are delivered to candidate through VFS by default. Need to be double checked though.

Adrenalineforu said:
If you chose VFS, yes, it is a to-and-fro service. Not sure about other options though.

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
ps_gocan said:
Thanks Udhnis.
Have you gone through your medical yet. How are you paying your RPRF (In CAD or Indian Rupees)? Next thing will be selecting a courier for sending the documents and Passport. I am thinking about calling VSF to see what services they provide regarding this.
ps_gocan, yes i am done with medicals, RPRF i took DD in INR, I send every thing togather through BLUE DART.

Admins,
Sorry for the delay, Passport along with DD and medicals send to NDVO on 2nd Dec, Please update my status in Spreadsheet

fswp2013_sgvo

Dec 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER 29-07-2013
File Transfer...
30-08-2013
mr.Hope said:
Hello forumites !!!!

I am very happy to brief you guys, that I have received my first ever EMAIL from CIC ( Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca )---stating the below ---

Based on a review of the information you have provided, your application has received a positive determination of eligibility to be processed on the basis of work experience in an occupation specified in the Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on May 4, 2013. However a final decision on your eligibility to be selected as a federal skilled worker will be made by a visa office.

Any future correspondence should be sent to the visa office as indicated on your application. Your reference (application) number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 29 September 2013 in the amount of $550.00 Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is 0091xxxxxxx. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing CIC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

I applied on 03 july.....it took exactly 5 months to hear back from them. could anyone please tell me if the ABOVE EMAIL is from CIC itself and what I have to do from now.
Congrats on your PER

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Udhnis,
Great. Hope you get your passport back soon with the maple leaf stamped on it.

Just wondering, if you made the DD on that day current exchange rate of 490CAD or 31,400INR listed on the website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

I think both should be acceptable.

udhnis said:
ps_gocan, yes i am done with medicals, RPRF i took DD in INR, I send every thing togather through BLUE DART.

Admins,
Sorry for the delay, Passport along with DD and medicals send to NDVO on 2nd Dec, Please update my status in Spreadsheet

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
mr.Hope said:
Hello forumites !!!!

congrats dear

but its very strange that u got PER after 2 months of ur CC charged..its time to chill now ;D

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
GisG said:
Fellow LVO Applicant I guess there is a very tiny +ve news I can infer from their response to my CSE sent on 26th of nov. I believe work has started pretty slowly on FSW2013 application in my opinion.

The response is pretty generic. However, you may see the highlighted portion of their response where my inference that skeletal work has started on FSW2013 applications was derived.

This was the CSE I raised:

Enquiry: APPLICATION UPDATE AND ENQUIRY

1.) Acknowledgement of receipt of my application from CIC.

2.) Additional documents sent (Two police certificates/clearances). I sent two required police certificates at different times to the London Office by mail.I would appreciate a confirmation that they have been received and added to my file.

3.) Processing of my May 2013 FSW Application. Please, I will also appreciate that you give an indication about when I can expect to hear from you concerning the processing of my May 2013 Federal Skilled Worker Application. Its already six months since my application was received at the CIC Nova Skotia but I am yet to see any processing of my application on the online status check. We are aware that the Minister said May 2013 Federal Skilled Workers(FSW) application processing will be completed in few months rather than few years it normally take previous streams before now. I am also aware that some other visa offices have processed the same May 2013 stream to completion already. I will appreciate your information on this enquiry.

Their generic response to my CSE with inference point highlighted:

Dear Madam / Sir,

Regarding: E.....

This is in response to your enquiry.

Your application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will contact the applicant when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (VCM)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Hi, I also got an email from LVO regarding an enquiry I made about my application and its not kind of generic or copy and paste like yours and it appears to have come directly from my visa officer.

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
ps_gocan said:
Udhnis,
Great. Hope you get your passport back soon with the maple leaf stamped on it.

Just wondering, if you made the DD on that day current exchange rate of 490CAD or 31,400INR listed on the website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng

I think both should be acceptable.
Thanks for Your Wishes, Yes both are acceptable, but INR DD is hazel free and not time consuming

mr.Hope

Oct 12, 2012
Calgary
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04/7/13, DD Charged-29/9/13, PER - 03/12/13
AOR Received.
16/1/2014 Interview: 15-4-2014
Med's Request
22-4-2014 Passport Req:22-4-2014
Med's Done....
28-4-2014 3rd line updated: 9-05-14
VISA ISSUED...
6-6-2014
LANDED..........
Mid Of September !!!
Mrs.Faisal said:
congrats dear

but its very strange that u got PER after 2 months of ur CC charged..its time to chill now ;D
yaa, I am still wondering why it took so long ??? and what will be the next update ???

prasadz

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
mr.Hope said:
Hello forumites !!!!

Congrats Mr. Hope,

When was ur CC charged and I cannot find you in spreadsheet. can u please share

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
hila01 said:
Hi, I also got an email from LVO regarding an enquiry I made about my application and its not kind of generic or copy and paste like yours and it appears to have come directly from my visa officer.
Hi Hila,

Would you mind sharing the content of that email.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Ok, just now got two emails in succession. Medical forms for my wife and myself. Forms IMM1017 attached.

Edit: email from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca
Receiving time 12:30

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
hila01 said:
hila01 will you please share what is ur reply if it is not confidential??