+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
October 14 2013::Processing started 14 February 2014.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
April 2 2014 / Medical received on April 12 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
aditya_ said:
vfs even if all the forms are not sent at a go?
are you going to use vfs to send medicals and then passport and RPRF seperately?
I mean , for sending passport vsf service is good..I am sure medical report will be send by hospital and about RPRF I don't know. I am waiting for MR.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
thank you brothers.

But i'm not sure if NDVO is going to send me another email as they have not mentioned anything in the existing email. I have read sometimes in this forum where applicants have been informed in one MR email that they will get another email in 24 Hrs.

I've to submit Medicals and PP, can I go ahead without the medical forms? BTW, how does a medical form look like and what is it's title? Does it also have a number like IMMXXXX?

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Thanks manonquest.
I'll be sending all the documents as requested. Its getting more clearer now, just got confused earlier from NDVO wording in the request letter.

Hope you get your MR soon buddy.

manonquest said:

@ PS_gocan, you have to send PCC, proof of RPRF, if asked some Canadian standard photos, acknowledgement of Medical done and Passport together..... it is not rule, but it will help you to track document upto NDVO. As per your request from NDVO, they have already asked you for Passport, hence you have to send it. As per me you will not receive any further request for PASSPORT.

As I have not received any MR request, PCC request, PPR request, RPRF request. I am putting my view point which should be verified.

Regards

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
Proof of Funds

Hi All,

Need Advise plz…………..

Initially while applying for FSW 2013 for Proof of Funds, I Deposited and showed 50000 Rupees extra than the requirement, but now as per today’s dollar rate my proof of funds are short by 20000 Rupees, Will this be an issue?

Seniors Plz Advise

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Adrenalineforu,
NDVO will be sending an IMM 1017E form, which is a one page form with one page instructions for medical test. You need this before doing your MR as doctor will be filling some part of the form that will be sent to NDVO along with other requests. If you haven't received it than you should wait for it before going for medical test.

How are you paying your RPRF - in Canadian Dollar or Indian Rupees?

Adrenalineforu said:
thank you brothers.

But i'm not sure if NDVO is going to send me another email as they have not mentioned anything in the existing email. I have read sometimes in this forum where applicants have been informed in one MR email that they will get another email in 24 Hrs.

I've to submit Medicals and PP, can I go ahead without the medical forms? BTW, how does a medical form look like and what is it's title? Does it also have a number like IMMXXXX?

udhnis

Jul 21, 2013
PS_GOCANCongrats on ur Medicals........I also got the same request from NDVO requesting all togather couple of days back

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Adrenalineforu said:
thank you brothers.

Hey big bro
I just did google for you, search with below text in google

canadian immigration medical form pdf

And then click on image , you will get medical forms.

Also , below is official info of MR

Check it out
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op15-eng.pdf

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
SAP_BW said:
I mean , for sending passport vsf service is good..I am sure medical report will be send by hospital and about RPRF I don't know. I am waiting for MR.

Hello SAP,

Can we use vfs to send passport i.e just as courier service even if we are not applying for visa through them.

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Vancouver14 said:
Hello SAP,

Can we use vfs to send passport i.e just as courier service even if we are not applying for visa through them.
They are not agent, they are service provider, all passport with USA , UK visa on passport are delivered through vfs. :)

But I think we should get clarify this by phone call to vsf cyst care. I heard somewhere that they are giving service of delivery.

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
SAP_BW said:
They are not agent, they are service provider, all passport with USA , UK visa on passport are delivered through vfs. :)

But I think we should get clarify this by phone call to vsf cyst care. I heard somewhere that they are giving service of delivery.
That is fine. Emabassy have tied up with them to provide better services and reduce rush at their office for tourist and other visas. But I doubt they will just deliver the passport in case of PR.

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Thanks Udhnis.
Have you gone through your medical yet. How are you paying your RPRF (In CAD or Indian Rupees)? Next thing will be selecting a courier for sending the documents and Passport. I am thinking about calling VSF to see what services they provide regarding this.

udhnis said:
PS_GOCANCongrats on ur Medicals........I also got the same request from NDVO requesting all togather couple of days back

SAP_BW

Nov 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 24 2013
AOR Received.
Med's Request
March 30 2014
Med's Done....
VISA ISSUED...
June 10 2014
LANDED..........
9th July 2014
Vancouver14 said:
That is fine. Emabassy have tied up with them to provide better services and reduce rush at their office for tourist and other visas. But I doubt they will just deliver the passport in case of PR.
Even I also doubt! :) We need to clarify with vfs on this.

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Thank SAP. I'm going through it now.

BTW, I will prefer CC but there's no such option. I might pay in Indian rupees through a bank draft.

Thanks ps_gocan. That's something I really wanted to know. So that means there should be two forms. One for me and one for my wife.

udhnis - Change in conversion rates does not affect the application. POF is just one of the preliminary requirements at the time of submission required to establish that you have sufficient funds and can back yourself (or your family) up as of the date you apply to CIC, NS. Once you get PER, it is through. Only upon certain condition now might VO require an updated POF. If they need they will ask.
There is one case on this forum who was asked to show POF close to CAD 17K.

I have used VFS in the past. They are fully responsible for securing your critical documents like Passport and they are fast although they charge extra and are in no way affiliated to CHC, which any courier company isn't anyway.

manonquest

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
Gujarat - India
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=blue][b]NDVO[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=blue][b]2132[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=blue][b]07-06-2013[/b][/color] PER Received: [color=blue][b]27-08-2013
AOR Received.
[color=blue][b]24-10-2013[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=blue][b]Submitted with File[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=blue][b]05-12-2013[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b]19-12-2013[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=blue][b]NDVO has waived it[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b]05-12-2013[/b][/color] Passport Sent on: [color=blue][b]23-12-2013[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=red][b]02-FEB-2014 DM[/b][/color]
LANDED..........
[color=red][b]APRIL 2014[/b][/color]
Re: Proof of Funds

udhnis said:
Hi All,

Need Advise plz..............

Initially while applying for FSW 2013 for Proof of Funds, I Deposited and showed 50000 Rupees extra than the requirement, but now as per today's dollar rate my proof of funds are short by 20000 Rupees, Will this be an issue?

Seniors Plz Advise

@ Udhnis, have you received any requirement to re-submit proof of funds ? if yes, then for current conversion rate you must show Canadian dollar for your applicable balance amount. If they have not asked for proof of funds, forget about it... and think to arrange Canadian dollar to be shown on port of arrival at Canada.

About your query, they understand economics more than ordinary people, means they will not bother much about variance which is not big enough to have red flag. For your case i don't see any critical situation, so no worries mite!.

It is as per my knowledge, it is not having any concrete proof but you can believe.

Best wishes for Canada landing and future settlement.

ps_gocan

Star Member
May 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
But how does NDVO send the passport once its visa stamping is done? Is it through VFS?
Anybody has any information related to this.

SAP_BW said:
Even I also doubt! :) We need to clarify with vfs on this.