+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
again my instincts say next week it will be few MR requests for NDVO guys ....but don't know how sure ......as a very good consultant whom my friend knows said for 2013 applicants still no body received MR's ...as per their info still 2012 applications are getting MR.....but I don't why my instincts are saying other way ....but still I am guessing at least two MR's next week from this forum for ndvo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
three star said:
again my instincts say next week it will be few MR requests for NDVO guys ....but don't know how sure ......as a very good consultant whom my friend knows said for 2013 applicants still no body received MR's ...as per their info still 2012 applications are getting MR.....but I don't why my instincts are saying other way ....but still I am guessing at least two MR's next week from this forum for ndvo 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I bet it will be a rain ;D

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There is no waiver given to any applicant with English as native language. It is a MUST for everyone applying FSW.

Msimms said:
Thats just it, a lawyer is assisting with my form and said i dont need to do the IELTS cuz its my native language is english

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
Adrenalineforu said:
addy - Going by pure logic each applicant (primary or not) fills and declares it own form.

Just as you declare yourself as an applicant in your form, wife as your spouse, your parents name, your siblings and that you have children or not (whether from your wife or not), your wife would declare herself as applicant in her form, you as her spouse, her parents name, her siblings and that she has children or not (whether from you or not).
Thanks for the answer, one thing more to clarify. I have amount in my bank to support me. Do i have to write this amount in Assest or Setelment funds or in Both? I mean in Economic classes

raghav563

Sep 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2013
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
Nomination.....
27-August-2013
AOR Received.
25-October-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
25-October-2013
Med's Request
28-November-2013
Med's Done....
04-December-2013
Interview........
Waived off Hopefully
Passport Req..
02-Decemeber-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
XBOX7 said:
Hey,

I called fedex and dhl to enquire if I could send my passport to Canada explaining the purpose. Fedex denied it, DHL wants letter that i receved from Cppo along with a letter from MEA( minister of externam affairs with no objection). They also want a letter in which I will be taking full responsibility in case of any passport loss. So chance of sending PP via courier is almost nill.

My sister is leaving for USA 2 weeks later. I am planning to handover my passport to her with an authorization letter. From USA, she can courier it to my friend or directly to CPPO. Then CPPO can send it back via normal mail. I want to ask ppl in USA who have CPPO as their visa office. Is it legal in US to send passport via courier to canada or there is some documentation required?
I called NDVO today twice, but they said thay dont knw anything and said me to drop an email to CPPO to confirm what to do next.

Getting response via email will take minimum 15-20 days. Still i will drop an email. Tomorrow morning I will try to contact CPPO , if anyone has their contact no, plz share it.

Thanks

Hi X BOX,

Don't do that, unless you accompany your sister you cannot let her carry your Passport. It is an offense, even an authorization letter will not suffice. There will be a lot of explanation to be done if checked or caught. So please seek an alternate opinion.

The only work around for is to change you are address by Mailing to (OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca) as mentioned in the below link
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp under FAQ no 3.

Please e-mail us (OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca) in any of the following cases:

You change your marital status
There is a birth or death in your family.
You change your mailing, residential or e-mail address if you reside outside of Canada**.

**If you reside in Canada, you must use the CIC’s online form to change your contact information.

It is up to you to keep your contact information up-to-date. If you do not keep your contact information up-to-date, it could delay the processing of your application. Please quote your complete application number (letter “E”, “EP” or “F” ) followed by eight or nine digits in all correspondence with our office.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sending passport in a way you are planning to is not legal therefore authorization letter will have no value. I don't know if CPP-O VO can send your visa to NDVO but no harm in requesting so by giving the reasonable and acceptable justification.

XBOX7 said:
Hey,

I called fedex and dhl to enquire if I could send my passport to Canada explaining the purpose. Fedex denied it, DHL wants letter that i receved from Cppo along with a letter from MEA( minister of externam affairs with no objection). They also want a letter in which I will be taking full responsibility in case of any passport loss. So chance of sending PP via courier is almost nill.

My sister is leaving for USA 2 weeks later. I am planning to handover my passport to her with an authorization letter. From USA, she can courier it to my friend or directly to CPPO. Then CPPO can send it back via normal mail. I want to ask ppl in USA who have CPPO as their visa office. Is it legal in US to send passport via courier to canada or there is some documentation required?
I called NDVO today twice, but they said thay dont knw anything and said me to drop an email to CPPO to confirm what to do next.

Getting response via email will take minimum 15-20 days. Still i will drop an email. Tomorrow morning I will try to contact CPPO , if anyone has their contact no, plz share it.

Thanks

rajib1982

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2013
AOR Received.
8-08-2013
File Transfer...
2-09-2013
Med's Request
12-05-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2015
Help needed

Hi all

First, thanks to all for maintaining such a nice info forum.
And congrats to all those who received Visa, PR, MR, AOR and PER

I am a silent follower of the forum, I have two questions to the experts here,

1. Should I inform the visa office about my recent travels? like travel after the application has been sent.
2. When should I contact the visa office as I am waiting for MR and there is no response from their end?

Here is some info that may help you answer.
NOC code: 2132
Application received at CIC 24 May 2013
Payment en cashed 1 Aug 2013 (as per mail from CIC)
Per Received 09 Aug 2013 (from CIC)
AOR received 2 September 2013 (from SGVO)

Appreciate if Admin please add my info in the spreadsheet.
Thank you.

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Friends

Sorry if I'm asking in wrong post but I've one question regarding eligibility for FSW.

My friend scored following in IELTS:
Speaking: 7, Reading: 6, Listening: 5.5, Writing: 5.

We are not sure whether he meets the minimum language points as per CLB 7. As per the table they mentioned that we require minimum 6 in all.

Does he has to give it again? Please reply.

Thanks

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darsh.30 said:
Hello Friends

Sorry if I'm asking in wrong post but I've one question regarding eligibility for FSW.

My friend scored following in IELTS:
Speaking: 7, Reading: 6, Listening: 5.5, Writing: 5.

We are not sure whether he meets the minimum language points as per CLB 7. As per the table they mentioned that we require minimum 6 in all.

Does he has to give it again? Please reply.

Thanks
Yes, your friend has to give IELTS again.....The band score should not be less than 6 in each section...CLB 7 will be met only if the IELTS score is 6...

darsh.30

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshtk said:
Yes, your friend has to give IELTS again.....The band score should not be less than 6 in each section...CLB 7 will be met only if the IELTS score is 6...
thank you very much Rakesh for quick reply.. I was also under the same impression...

laksmisesh

Star Member
Jan 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2013
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
10-07-2013
IELTS Request
CLB 7
File Transfer...
30-07-2013
Thank you everyone for your wishes and blessings

I have applied for the baby's birth certificate.

In India, is it mandatory to have birth certificate before applying for passport for the baby, someone please clarify
If yes then i have to wait 20 days for the birth certificate, then immediately apply for passport.

Thank you

Laksmisesh

Vats said:
Congratulations. . . .

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
You can get birth certificate in 1 day form 'jan seva kendra' why to wait for 20days?
take certi in english language

laksmisesh said:

In India, is it mandatory to have birth certificate before applying for passport for the baby, someone please clarify
If yes then i have to wait 20 days for the birth certificate, then immediately apply for passport.

Thank you

Laksmisesh

Nik_0309

Star Member
Mar 20, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER : 09-09-2013
AOR Received.
26-10-2013
Med's Request
21-01-2014
Med's Done....
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
21-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
Hello, I need some assistance...

I want to inform NDVO regarding renewed passport of my spouse.

should I send the mail nd scanned copy of passtport to the same email address from which I got aor ??

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laksmisesh said:

Thank you

Laksmisesh
Congratulations with newborn Canadian!

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER 01-08-2013
AOR Received.
05-09-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-02-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 25-07-2014 visa Issued 21-07-2014
LANDED..........
8th Nov 2014
Hmm...Confusion regarding process of FSW2013. I have asked Mrs. Luckyshyma-Did she receive MR via email or post mail? To my surprise...she replied as below....
Am confused....MR via post mail- :eek:

luckyshyama said:
i got it through post mail.