+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

iktheone

Oct 7, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Passport Req..
PP Req, RPRF - 08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 06-03-2014, PP Return: 08-05-2014, Visa issued: 05-05-2014
LANDED..........
Travelling on 03-06-2014
dhanoa9015 said:
Dear Forumites,
Indeed Y-Axis is a cheat consultancy. In fact i think all hyderabad based consultants are cheat..like opulentus,y-axis etc.. this because they have only marketing people in delhi to lure clients with false promises...and real consultants are in hyd....once u pay them money, u wont hear anything from delhi people, in fact they wont even pick yor calls and ask to call their counterparts in hyd....all bull*censored word* these y-axis people...
further i know some people who signed up with them in 2012 for quebec process as they were told that french language is very easy like a,b,c of english and only basic questions will be asked in DELF A-1...But to their surprise all promises were false and they failed to clear french...result was that they wasted about 50000 as y-axis fees and about 15000 for delf....now y-axis is suggesting to reappear for DELF or to change the country...but they wont refund a pennny....
can anyone explain what sort of consultancy is this????????just to loot people of their hard earned money....sitting in a posh office they all are professional thieves and criminals....
dhanoa9015 i am using Opulentus! :D The thing is, it is up to us to use them the right way. We should always be alert and aware of what they tell and what they do and what we want. We can never really trust them. Sometimes they are prone to make mistakes and we have to correct them even though we pay them! We should use them only as a double verification to check if all our docs are in order and if all the fields are filled correctly. And that doesn't mean that we should check the docs ourselves and refer to forums. In the end it is up to us to make our application successful. I we are going to trust and rely 100% on consultant then there is no consultancy that does that. They can't get us a visa. All they can do is fill our forms and do verification of docs. It may not be worth spending so much for them but sometimes it may be helpful to consult with them.

iktheone

Oct 7, 2013
Chennai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
Nomination.....
15-08-2013
AOR Received.
25-10-2013
Med's Request
08-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Passport Req..
PP Req, RPRF - 08-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 06-03-2014, PP Return: 08-05-2014, Visa issued: 05-05-2014
LANDED..........
Travelling on 03-06-2014
XBOX7 said:
Hey Guys,

Finally I got Passport Request... Now I have a question for ppl living outside Canada having Visa Office CPP-O and who have received PP request. In the email they have mentioned

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

I live in India. What option do I have for getting my passport back from CPPO?

1. Does Canada Post have international services; I have very close friend of mine in Canada.I have two options, either I will get the Canada post envelops couriered to me in India and then I will enclose them(with my address over it) along with my passport, else I can send my passports to my friend and he can courier it forward to CPP-O, along with canada post envelops with my India address over the envelops.

M getting little confusing.(and exited too)..

Thanks.. and all the best to all ppl waiting,,,
XBOX7 sorry to interrupt you. U said that u are from India but how did your application go to CPP-O instead of NDVO? I have always had this confusion about your case. When you had posted on this forum about your MR many people thought that your visa office was NDVO. :)

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
abhi340 said:
Congrats bro.....
you are one of the luckiest guys to have your application sent to cppo. enjoy ur life in canada and can i know from which part of india are u?
Hi XBOX. Congratulations!!!

Indeed this seems to be a tricky situation. Not even sure if one is allowed to send the passport across the border. Also the email says that "if you have mailing address in canada...then prepaid xpresspost blah blah blah"

But if you must, then I think sending it your friend through a trusted courier and receiving it from him through "most" trusted courier is something you should think about. Your friend can send it to CPPO and request it back on his address. This i just my opinion. You know the best. Good luck and congrats, again.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear XBOX7,

First of all congratulations on receiving PPR and wish you good luck for your visa to be stamped as early as possible.

In email, Visa Office CPP-O specifically mentioned Canada Post Xpresspost (National) which means it won't work to sending post outside Canada. I don't know if there is Canada Post Xpresspost (International), and if that is acceptable to Visa Office CPP-O. In canse of Canada Post Xpresspost (International), you problem will be solved.

But if Canada Post Xpresspost (International) is not available or doesn't work in your case, then first confirm by calling any reputable courier company like DHL, FedEx or UPS if you can send your passport to Canada and recieve from Canada using their service legally, then send your passport to your friend in Canada and ask him to follow the instructions given in email. After stamping the visa, your friend will recieve the passport in Canada and can courier you using DHL, FedEx or UPS. Don't use any local or regional courier company to save money.

Alternatively, get one Canada Post Xpresspost (National) envelop thourhg possible source and write the address of your friend in Canada on that envelop, and courier your passport directly to Visa Office CPP-O from India along with your friend's addressed envelop. After stamping the visa, your friend will recieve the passport in Canada and can courier you using DHL, FedEx or UPS.

Hope there will be at least one of the above solutions work for you.

XBOX7 said:
Hey Guys,

Finally I got Passport Request... Now I have a question for ppl living outside Canada having Visa Office CPP-O and who have received PP request. In the email they have mentioned

If you have a mailing address in Canada: To allow you to track your passports through the mail, we strongly recommend that you purchase two (2) PREPAID Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes (National), letter-sized (318 x 241 mm), at any Canada Post retail outlet.

- Complete the mailing label on one envelope showing your mailing address in the “Deliver To” field.
- Keep a tracking number sticker from each envelope.
- Fold and enclose the self-addressed envelope in the other envelope along with your passport(s) and a copy of this request letter.

We will not use registered mail or postage coupons. If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide an envelope from any other courier, we will return your passport by regular mail.

CPP-Ottawa accepts no responsibility for any passport lost in the mail.

The requested information/documents must be received in our office within 60 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application.

I live in India. What option do I have for getting my passport back from CPPO?

1. Does Canada Post have international services; I have very close friend of mine in Canada.I have two options, either I will get the Canada post envelops couriered to me in India and then I will enclose them(with my address over it) along with my passport, else I can send my passports to my friend and he can courier it forward to CPP-O, along with canada post envelops with my India address over the envelops.

M getting little confusing.(and exited too)..

Thanks.. and all the best to all ppl waiting,,,

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/technical-institutes-to-no-longer-remain-under-aicte-from-2014/article1-1149224.aspx

I personally feel this is a good move from supreme court with this PGDM courses (Including IIMs) will become MBA and is more valuable in the eye of credential evaluating bodies like WES, ICAS etc.....

Civ.dxb

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Nomination.....
04-09-2013
Med's Request
26-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-10-2014
DR-DARKMAN said:
thx God ... Finally I received today my Passport request after long waiting .. thx to all forum members who supported me during this waiting .. thx to admins who made this wonderful thread and spreadsheet .. thx to all my new friends whom I acquired during this journey ..

planning to send my passport tomorrow .. I'll keep u updated
الف مبروك حتكون سفيرنا هناك لحد مانجيلك ان شاء الله

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
What date are they now processing? Im still waiting for PER

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arjoy said:
What date are they now processing? Im still waiting for PER
The applicant from the forum who got charged CC latest is on 27/08/2013. But he is still waiting for PER....

devkis

Jun 4, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>NOC Code......: 2132<br>App. Filed.......: 05-Jun-2013<br>Fees Charged.: 20-Aug-2013<br>PER Received..: 29-Aug-2013<br>AOR Received.: 24-Oct--2013<br>Proc. Started...: 24-Feb-2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19-Mar-2014<br>Passport Req..: 19-Mar-2014<br>Med's Done.....: 04-Apr-2014<br>PP Sent to VO..: 08-Apr-2014<br>RPRF Encashed: 16-Apr-2014<br>Med's Recvd....: 19-Apr-2014<br>DM on ECAS....: 24-May-2014<br>PP Rcvd. Back.: 31-May-2014
devkis said:
Hi XBOX. Congratulations!!!

Indeed this seems to be a tricky situation. Not even sure if one is allowed to send the passport across the border. Also the email says that "if you have mailing address in canada...then prepaid xpresspost blah blah blah"

But if you must, then I think sending it your friend through a trusted courier and receiving it from him through "most" trusted courier is something you should think about. Your friend can send it to CPPO and request it back on his address. This i just my opinion. You know the best. Good luck and congrats, again.
@ XBOX, on a second thought, I think CPPO-O now should send back your documents to NDVO for passport stamping and rest of the process. That way they don't cause applicants to send passports outside the applicant's residing country. You should check with NDVO and CPPO on this matter. Goodluck.

rromo4ka

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Ptleo said:
Does anyone have any experience with expresspost USA available on amazon canada website below. They seemed to be priced lower than the canada post website. Do they work?

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B00CSXV0UG
Hello!

I have seen other members of the forum using this envelopes and everything was great!

Gud Luck!

Maheshnep

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/5/2013, PER 18/7/2013
AOR Received.
5/9/2013
Med's Request
21/11/2013
Med's Done....
24/11/2013
Passport Req..
27/11/2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/01/2014
LANDED..........
Planned at June 2014
Dear friends,

I am here to break a news, in fact a breaking news for all of us.

I got medical request from NDVO right now, few minutes back.

Thanks to god and all the forum friends who helped me throughly in this process.

I will keep on updating other facts.

Faizzz

Star Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2013
Nomination.....
PER:22-08-2013
AOR Received.
30-09-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
13-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM:26-04-2014
Maheshnep said:
Dear friends,

Thanks to god and all the forum friends who helped me throughly in this process.

WOWWWWW Congrats!! Hope yours is not a special case with previous canadian experience, spouse in canada etc..If so please let us know.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Maheshnep said:
Dear friends,

Congratulations mate.!!!
This is really wonderful.
Pray for us tooooo. ;D ;D ;D

NOVA21

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
AOR Received.
18-07-2013
Med's Request
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
17-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-01-2014
LANDED..........
14-02-2014
Jai Balajee said:
Hello seniors,

Could anybody shed some light on whats happening. I have applied under the NOC 1112 and my application reached on july 1st. By then the Cap had reached. But i have not got any mail or response from Canada immigration stating that my application has been rejected. Am worried cause my DD would be expire in another couple of weeks. Please help. Really frustrated not have heard anything in spite of waiting such a long time :mad:
Have u tried to contact them?? if not then you'd better do it...

casv

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/9/2013
AOR Received.
4/9/2013
Med's Request
10/02/14
Interview........
Personal Visit by NDVO members on 16-12-2013
Passport Req..
10/02/14
VISA ISSUED...
Eagerly Waiting
LANDED..........
Eagerly Waiting
Wow....Congrats!!!! Hope the rain starts now for all the early applicants. Me and Maheshnep have very similar timelines with same category!!!!

Maheshnep said:
Dear friends,