+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
rakeshtk said:
NDVO conduct face to face interview for the primary applicant and spouse? If yes at which stage of the process it happens?
ohhh..do they....I didn't knew it till now

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
three star said:
ohhh..do they....I didn't knew it till now
Even I don't know they do or not. In Canada immigration forum profile settings they asking to enter the date of interview. So I am confused.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
rakeshtk said:
NDVO conduct face to face interview for the primary applicant and spouse? If yes at which stage of the process it happens?

Its very rare and exceptional to have any kind of interview now a days for all the VOs including NDVO... so dont have to worry about this issue now, brother... :D

rakeshtk

Dec 26, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashif_eee said:
Its very rare and exceptional to have any kind of interview now a days for all the VOs including NDVO... so dont have to worry about this issue now, brother... :D
Thanks Ashif. +1 for your guidance... :)

sheikh958

Nov 26, 2012
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER:12-08-2013
File Transfer...
August 2013
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
21st August 2014
Interview........
Medical received: 27th August 2014
Passport Req..
22-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 07-10-2014. Visa issued: 03-10-2014.
LANDED..........
15th November 2014
ece24544 said:
SGVO will start sending MR tomorrow..... :p :p
For FSWP 2013?

Peterpan2013

Star Member
May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2013
AOR Received.
16-07-2013
Med's Request
27-12-2013
Med's Done....
14-01-2014
Passport Req..
07-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2014
cnonline said:
Yeah... I hope too! and who's next ? Peterpan2013!! :) :) You are good with your PCC though you already sent PCC, I am waiting for FBI to charge my credit card :( I am hoping that they complete soon too! Will see. Good luck. :)
Yep...hope for d best.
Although i hd sent pcc...it is valid till nov...so i hav initiated a new 1 already bt cc bas nt been charged uet...lets c..
Godd luck buddy.

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
Dear, Can anybody, please tell me the CIC E-mail id where I send mail for query. OR telephone no. to inquire about UIC

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
engrkamran77 said:
Dear, please tell me the CIC E-mail id where you send your mail for query
Email ID is CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Ensure you mention your given name, family name, DOB, Place of Birth and Passport Number along with application delivery date and courier tracking details.
Will get reply in 20 working days

engrkamran77

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August 2013
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with application. Updated docs request on 25.03.2014. Already sent and got confirmation of recieving
Nomination.....
14 November 2013
IELTS Request
already sent with application
File Transfer...
tranfered - confirmed by CSE
Med's Request
30-05-2014 with RPRF
Med's Done....
Medical done on 04-06-14 and received on 15.06.14...RPRF DD sent on 10.06.14 and received on 12.06.14
Passport Req..
PPR 01- 26.06.14....PPR2 - 18.07.14 --- Canada embassy..23.07.14
VISA ISSUED...
PP with visas and CoPR received on 02.08.2014
inspectorbharat said:
Email ID is CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
Ensure you mention your given name, family name, DOB, Place of Birth and Passport Number along with application delivery date and courier tracking details.
Will get reply in 20 working days
Thanks dear for your prompt reply

agmaa

Star Member
Feb 12, 2008
Hi, I used to work in a company for more than 8 years, this company phased out four years ago.
If the embassy would do work experience verification (check), I'm afraid that it might find it difficult contacting them as they are no longer there.

Anyone had similar situation?

Please advise.

kunal999

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2013
Med's Request
27-09-2013
Thanks Dr Darkman

DR-DARKMAN said:
hi Kunal .. where have u been since a while ?

it's sent from ottpilot VO .. via e-mail ..

I sent u PM .. plz check

Mar 31, 2012
Hello All:

I am so hoping someone can shed some light on my current situation or in the least, give me some hope and encouragement, as I am started to feel anxious.

My husband and I paid a well known immigration lots of money, a retainer fee, back in June 2013, to file and LMO for my husband in order that he can get a work permit so that he can go work there and take us with him wether at the same time or within a few months after he has settled.

The consultant and his fast talking assistant were very pleasant and kept in touch with us before we signed a contract with them and paid them the retainer fee. Ever since we handed them that money, the communication seemed to dwindle. And that makes me and my husband very angry. We have tried almost every day several times a day to reach the office, as well as the assistant who are supposed to give us update and instructions concerning our case, and they simply won't take our calls or return them. We have been emailing them and even in the past when the assistant emailed back, all she did was babble and give us false hope that our LMO would be sent out soon, and she kept saying that every time. We are honest people and so we hate when ppl are plain deceitful! Has anyone else experienced this and still got them to finish filing the case or is there a way I can complain against the agency and possibly get our money back?? I understand some consultants like to work in their own time and not like to be bothered but this is getting out of hand! Please someone help me on this one! Oh and can someone tell me what are the current processing times for LMO and work permit in Ontario. Thanks

three star

Aug 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
yes
Med's Request
yes
Passport Req..
yes
Helenofthewest said:
Hello All:

I am so hoping someone can shed some light on my current situation or in the least, give me some hope and encouragement, as I am started to feel anxious.

My husband and I paid a well known immigration lots of money, a retainer fee, back in June 2013, to file and LMO for my husband in order that he can get a work permit so that he can go work there and take us with him wether at the same time or within a few months after he has settled.

The consultant and his fast talking assistant were very pleasant and kept in touch with us before we signed a contract with them and paid them the retainer fee. Ever since we handed them that money, the communication seemed to dwindle. And that makes me and my husband very angry. We have tried almost every day several times a day to reach the office, as well as the assistant who are supposed to give us update and instructions concerning our case, and they simply won't take our calls or return them. We have been emailing them and even in the past when the assistant emailed back, all she did was babble and give us false hope that our LMO would be sent out soon, and she kept saying that every time. We are honest people and so we hate when ppl are plain deceitful! Has anyone else experienced this and still got them to finish filing the case or is there a way I can complain against the agency and possibly get our money back?? I understand some consultants like to work in their own time and not like to be bothered but this is getting out of hand! Please someone help me on this one! Oh and can someone tell me what are the current processing times for LMO and work permit in Ontario. Thanks
it looks like they are really fishy ...so make things very clear to your consultat and give him time....if it doesn't work then just make a mess by directly going to their address...its waste of time trying to handle this guys over phone as it will not work....don't give them too much time ...just give 1 month dead line and fight back for your money....sweet talks will not work.

AnnieGao2013

Aug 7, 2013
Beijing
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
Doc's Request.
PER received on 03-09-2013
AOR Received.
17-09-2013
Med's Request
20-09-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
16-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2013
Hello Admin,

Please help to update my status, I got my visa on Nov 6th, so happy!
Wish you all the best!