+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
AbdelAllah said:
Hi, a friend of mine applied but CAP is reached and he is waiting for his file to return, he wrote for his wife that she is "unemployed" as there is no score for spouse work experience.
However she wants to apply for another NOC in the list where she has experience in.

Do you think there will be a problem that the husband wrote she is unemployed in his unsuccessful application?
If she had documented work experience in the NOC, but was unemployed at the time of his application that should not be a problem, but if he tries to say she was working when she wasn't that would be misrepresentation.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My CC is not charged and I also didn't receive PER. I am really confused about my application for the below reason.

My application was reached on 7th Aug at 09:35 am under 2132 category. Another 2132 applicant from this forum whose application was reached on 7th Aug at 10:35 am. He has already got his PER. Since my application reached earlier than his, it means my application falls in 300 CAP limit for sure.

His DD was debited/cashed on 31st Oct and got PER on 6th Nov. It means that my application also should have been opened around 31st Oct. I had sent application status inquiry to CIO on 21st Oct. They replied me on Nov 6th that "Application received and awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course".

This reply made me confused that if my application was opened around 31st and found OK, then why my CC is not charged and no PER received yet. And if they found an issue, then why they didn't inform me in 6th Nov reply that my application can't be processed and will be sent back for certain reason(s), rather replying "awaiting initial processing".

Now I have sent another email asking latest status update about my application. Let's see what comes out.

sheikh958 said:
Have you received ur PER? some other 7th august applicant got it already.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WAS razaalirafique,

If you didn't send any email to CIO yet, you must do it. There is no harm in sending an email inquiry to them if application arrived there 8 - 10 weeks ago. Since your application receipt date is same as mine, you have already crossed more than 10 weeks. Here is the email to check the application status update:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

You should send email from the same email ID which you have given in the application. Also given your first name, family name, date of birth, place of birth, application receipt date, application receipt time and receiving person name. If you have scanned copy of Generic Application Form, you can attach with that email.

As soon as you send your email, you will receive an automated reply saying that expect a reply within 20 working days (4 weeks). I received reply in 10 working days (2 weeks).

Good luck for you.

razaalirafique said:
Aoa Abu Hassan,

Can you plz share with me the email address for checking the status of your application? Nothing has been updated and Aug07 candidates are still waiting. Only one guy on this fourm got the acceptance so I want to check with them about the status of my application. What you say?

razaalirafique

Jul 30, 2009
Abu Hassaan said:
WAS razaalirafique,

If you didn't send any email to CIO yet, you must do it. There is no harm in sending an email inquiry to them if application arrived there 8 - 10 weeks ago. Since your application receipt date is same as mine, you have already crossed more than 10 weeks. Here is the email to check the application status update:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

You should send email from the same email ID which you have given in the application. Also given your first name, family name, date of birth, place of birth, application receipt date, application receipt time and receiving person name. If you have scanned copy of Generic Application Form, you can attach with that email.

As soon as you send your email, you will receive an automated reply saying that expect a reply within 20 working days (4 weeks). I received reply in 10 working days (2 weeks).

Good luck for you.
Thanks a lot.

joemimi

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2013
File Transfer...
28-08-2013
cnonline said:
Thanks bhFSW2174. No it's not through consultant, so I hope to see email in next week.

Thanks Freebird_76, I am too waiting for the good news :). I will post the update as soon as I find it!
Cnonline,

am very happy for you :)

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Abu Hassaan said:
My CC is not charged and I also didn't receive PER. I am really confused about my application for the below reason.

My application was reached on 7th Aug at 09:35 am under 2132 category. Another 2132 applicant from this forum whose application was reached on 7th Aug at 10:35 am. He has already got his PER. Since my application reached earlier than his, it means my application falls in 300 CAP limit for sure.

His DD was debited/cashed on 31st Oct and got PER on 6th Nov. It means that my application also should have been opened around 31st Oct. I had sent application status inquiry to CIO on 21st Oct. They replied me on Nov 6th that "Application received and awaiting initial processing. You will be contacted in due course".

This reply made me confused that if my application was opened around 31st and found OK, then why my CC is not charged and no PER received yet. And if they found an issue, then why they didn't inform me in 6th Nov reply that my application can't be processed and will be sent back for certain reason(s), rather replying "awaiting initial processing".

Now I have sent another email asking latest status update about my application. Let's see what comes out.
Don't eat yourself out, man. I have been through this too and know how it feels.
Try to relax and distract yourself from stressful and eager waiting. Find something better to do.
I'm sure you'll get it eventually when the time comes.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
uzmanoman said:
Can any one tel me where I can find the spreadsheet
R u looking for this spreadsheet?

ht tps :/ / docs.google. com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0

REMOVE ALL SPACES

cnonline

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent on May 23, 2013. Received by CIC on May 28, 2013
AOR Received.
CPPO does not send
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
Aug 16, 2013 (@ time of PER)
Med's Request
Nov 13, 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 21, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 23, 2013. PP sent on Dec 30, 2013, received by CPPO on Jan 6, 2014.
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2013 --- Valid until Dec 5, 2014.
LANDED..........
Mar 08, 2014
joemimi said:
Cnonline,

am very happy for you :)
Thanks joemini. Good luck to you too.

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Hello All,I got my AOR today from SGVO.I am just waiting for next steps now.Very tensed about my VO as they seem to be VERY slow.Please pray for us. :(

Joe83

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013 PER Received..: 10-10-2013
Doc's Request.
15-07-2014 (PCC & Updated forms)
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Waiting
My CC was charged a month a go (33 Days) , and till now i did not receive my PER ...

Anyone faced or heard of a similar case? :-[

My NOC is 3211

Joe

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's true that I am waiting either CAP to be filled or get my PER. In both cases, the wait will over. But it's also true that my wait is not that stressful which is effecting my routine life. Anyways, thanks for the supporting message.

When you say that you have been through this, did you face similar situation too? Would you like to share your experience, if you don't mind?

idima said:
Don't eat yourself out, man. I have been through this too and know how it feels.
Try to relax and distract yourself from stressful and eager waiting. Find something better to do.
I'm sure you'll get it eventually when the time comes.

niknik

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
ANAHUS said:
Hello All,I got my AOR today from SGVO.I am just waiting for next steps now.Very tensed about my VO as they seem to be VERY slow.Please pray for us. :(
Hi ANAHUS, would u mind confirm the date written in your AOR. they r not supposed to work on saturday or sunday. its their holiday.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Joe83,

Why don't you send email to CIO inquiring about the status of your application? You should get their reply in 2 to 4 weeks. Mention your UCI number, if available, your first & family name, your date of birth, your place of birth, application receipt date & time, application recieving person and CC charged date in the inquiry email to CIO. Here is the email address:

CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

Just for your information, fee is debited after Completeness Check Phase (once they find application to be complete in all aspects) and PER is recieved after Eligibility Check Phase (once they find you are eligible to apply based on your submitted forms & documents).

Joe83 said:
My CC was charged a month a go (33 Days) , and till now i did not receive my PER ...

Anyone faced or heard of a similar case? :-[

My NOC is 3211

Joe

babub

Star Member
Sep 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi! All,

Hope that everyone's thing is going well... I got my AOR on 08th from NDVO... Please update the details in the spreadsheet.... I have a doubt, that is how long it will take to get MR after received AOR? Kindly update me the details plzzzz :)

Regards,

ece24544

May 14, 2013
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-08-2013
File Transfer...
02-09-2013
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
17-03-2014
Passport Req..
21-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-06-2014
LANDED..........
[img]http://www.netanimations.net/Moving-picture-Canada-flag-waving-in-wind-animated-gif-1.gif[/img]
ANAHUS said:
Today? SGVO working on Sunday?