+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

gulbadan.singh

Aug 5, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
NOC 2281
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
[img]http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/animated-flag-gif/gifs/Canada_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif[/img]
[size=10pt]Hi Guys

Let us not fight here, this forum is only for Information. I know all have their out point of view. If you want to accept this spreadsheet then accept, if not then why shouting on Admins.

They have done a lot to make it possible.

Please guys fill all your info in the spreadsheet.
Vancouver14 2147 - 7/2/2013 79 57 11 2.5 - - - - - -
Harry2k4 2147 New Delhi 7/10/2013 71 51 10 2.25 . . . . . .

They dont even have anything updated, so shall we take them as fake or real persons.
[/size]

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Andonito said:
just dont give hope or depression to any 1 just coz u r so active on this forum ... One more thing good luck to you and every1 here
Andonito said:
You are right ! But you cant depend on it and also u cant depend on consultants ...
Andonito said:
Every1 now understands how ur english is like chicken sh*t man go study english ....
Andonito said:
Im blaming ppl who dont even know how to express themselves in english and pretend they are helping ppl out
What is wrong with you?What are you actually trying to prove?Please state in one line what your point is so that the pages are not wasted like in your above comments.Please do not jeopardize the peace and harmony here if you do not like it.Your conduct is indeed VERY VERY irritating.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andonito said:
Im blaming ppl who dont even know how to express themselves in english and pretend they are helping ppl out
Good luck with your crusade for correct English, fixing others or whatever your issues. ;D

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
DD2211 said:
Everyone is now understand, from where this flame comming out........... :p :p :p :p
Totally agree with you..Just ignore ;) ;) ;) ;)

**Virus attack in the forum*** Heheee LolZZZzzzzzss

Did everyone remember ,we had a similar virus attack (kidding) 2 weeks back !!! .. 2 Newbie came all suddenly and spread the news that they are Aug applicants and their CC charged :p :p :p :p :p :p . But we very well handled that and quarantine that Virus

Correcting my above statement after seeing the new posts.. Quatantine may not help.. Lets Delete and Destroy it :)

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Andonito said:
You are right ! But you cant depend on it and also u cant depend on consultants ...
Buddy, no one force you to depend yourself on something here and nobody does. You can't rely on anything in life even the next coming breath!! don't take very seriously! you can see the full side of the glass rather than just looking for negatives. Let me tell you, this forum is and has been useful for many of us! these guys here are from different backgrounds and nationalities. Then come and join us....

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
ANAHUS said:
What is wrong with you?What are you actually trying to prove?Please state in one line what your point is so that the pages are not wasted like in your above comments.Please do not jeopardize the peace and harmony here if you do not like it.Your conduct is indeed VERY VERY irritating.
Let me make things straight here .... Some ppl pretend themselves as God by missleading poor ppl in telling them " you will receive your per soon " or by telling them "its too late for fsw 2013" my point is STOP MISSLEADING PPL !

Good job done on spread sheets but this is only a small estimate not to depend on and consider it as a bible

didi7878

Star Member
Jun 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Amman/Bucharest
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/24/2013
Doc's Request.
[color=green]PER:9/13/2013[/color]
Med's Request
12/15/2014
Med's Done....
01/09/2015
Passport Req..
16/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
24/06/2015
LANDED..........
07/07/2015
Anybody remember the link to a page with people who have already got PR visas? There was someone from Africa I guess and China..?
I would be very grateful for this link.

lamia

Aug 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]London[/b]<br /> <br />
NOC Code......
[b]2131[/b]<br />App. Sent........:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]30-05-2013[/size][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=green][b][size=7pt]04-06-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />Fee charged....:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]16-08-2013[/size][/b][/color]<br />PER Received..:[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-08-2013[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]<br />Process Started.:[color=blue][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color][size=7pt][b]
Med's Request
[color=green][b][size=7pt]26-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 28-06-2014[/size][/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=green][b][size=7pt] Waived ISA[/size][/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=blue][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=green][b][size=7pt] 22-10-2014 [/size][/b][/color]
Adrenalineforu said:
Just got on this forum after a long time to see what might be going on......got another reason to stay off for another 1-2 weeks !!!

Bur before signing-off just wanted to say,

"If you have nothing, want nothing and do nothing,
don't get mad when someone has something,
wants something, and does something.
The ball is in your court so start dribbling or pass.”
+1 my friend .... that's why I turned into a silent one ... same reason here. :'( :'( :'(

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
lamia said:
+1 my friend .... that's why I turned into a silent one ... same reason here. :'( :'( :'(
Wow got some arabs following the canadian dream not only indians good to see you multinationals ! How's revolution in Egypt ? :p

cancalling

Aug 21, 2013
Toronto,Canada
didi7878 said:
Anybody remember the link to a page with people who have already got PR visas? There was someone from Africa I guess and China..?
I would be very grateful for this link.
Please check whether this the one you are looking for or not..

http://www.trackitt.com/member/JhbCouple

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Andonito said:
Wow got some arabs following the canadian dream not only indians good to see you multinationals ! How's revolution in Egypt ? :p
BLIND VIRUS , Admin and members pls. ignor and not necessary to reply on his post

SUSAN

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
susanbd said:
BLIND VIRUS , Admin and members pls. ignor and not necessary to reply on his post

SUSAN
Call me wtever u want ! And im not looking for replies on my posts all i want is to stop missleading ppl

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Andonito said:
Thats why im telling u its missleading ... My friend got charged yesterday and he is august applicant explain this
English - Spelling mistake, missing punctuation marks, noun starts with a capital letter, questions are followed by question marks. [Explain this?]

Andonito said:
.....spreadsheet is missleading.... Kindly stop missleading ppl with the cap thing you can help others with documentation and process not by giving them advise towards cap whether an applicant falls into the cap or not its the cic call not urs ...
English - Spelling mistake, missing punctuation marks, incorrect sentence formation.

Andonito said:
It usually takes a week after they charge u to send per, in all cases congrats !
Forum members be ware ppl bluffing you ! The excel sheets are totally missleading and many ppl here are fake....
Remember that the rush before the 300 cap is none sense i know August applicants passed completness check !
English - Spelling mistake, missing punctuation marks, incorrect sentence formation.

Andonito said:
You are right towards agents ....
English - Incorrect sentence formation and grammar.

Andonito said:
just dont give hope or depression to any 1 just coz u r so active on this forum ... One more thing good luck to you and every1 here
English - missing punctuation marks and incorrect sentence formation and grammar.

Andonito said:
Let me make things straight here .... Some ppl pretend themselves as God by missleading poor ppl in telling them " you will receive your per soon " or by telling them "its too late for fsw 2013" my point is STOP MISSLEADING PPL !
Your MISSLEADING is killing us and MISSCONFUSING all of us so please do not MISSCONDUCT all who are already MISSLEADED by the sheet.... also please do not use MISSAPROPRIATE English and MISSUSE our canadian dreams.

Thanks for your MISSUNDERSTANDING. Reghards.

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Adrenalineforu said:
English - Spelling mistake, missing punctuation marks, noun starts with a capital letter, questions are followed by question marks. [Explain this?]
English - Incorrect sentence formation and grammar.
English - missing punctuation marks and incorrect sentence formation and grammar.

Your MISSLEADING is killing us and MISSCONFUSION all of us so please do not MISSCONDUCT all who are already MISSLEADED by the sheet.... also please do not use MISSAPROPRIATE English and MISSUSE our canadian dreams.

Thanks for your MISSUNDERSTANDING. Reghards.
Man you spent good time doing some analysis on my posts .... Keep dreaming poor guy ...