+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
nekeol said:
dear Andonito

in my opinion, for Andonito, please do not take it personal.

this is very effective social forum free of charges and full of experiences of the applicants, to share the experience and help each other. some are giving opinion in writing and some with sheets for the welfare/knowledge of forum members. therefore if anyone is working for sheets, give him points and encourage him instead of discouraging, and if u find something wrong then give him suggestion I hope they will accept it. nekeol
You are right my point is no one is authorised to give fake hope or fake depression to ppl just coz u got 5 stars next to your name ....

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Once again!! I am back,lol.. Was on business trip since last week. What are the updates on the forum??

- Congrats to all those who got PER, CC Charged, MR Requests!!!
- Sorry to hear about those who got file returned!

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Andonito said:
Vats and all forum members .... Its not the number of posts you got makes ur words trust worthy ... The point is that ur spreadsheet is missleading .... Who says that the members on sheet are real ? Who says that the update of ur sheet is close to cic update .... Kindly stop missleading ppl with the cap thing you can help others with documentation and process not by giving them advise towards cap whether an applicant falls into the cap or not its the cic call not urs ...

One more thing try to make this forum multinational not from one country !
You get what you paid for. Nobody is forcing anybody to believe in anything here. Period.

People asks for advice here, they get it from the same applicants as they are, who have been in the process for some time already.
It is up to them to take it, with or without grain of salt, or discard it. You are an adult and can take care of yourself. Right? ;)

If you want a more credible advice from a certified consultant, you are free to pay their fee and get it. They can even offer you some cheering, assurance, promises and guarantees to make you feel good and that your money well spend. If you feel more comfortable to rely on someone, go ahead.

And one more thing, if you want make this forum better, you are most welcome. Please, contribute.
If you come here only to criticize and blame others don't waste you precious time. :-*

canyon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June
Doc's Request.
PER: 09 Sep
AOR Received.
20 Sep
Andonito said:
Thats why im telling u its missleading ... My friend got charged yesterday and he is august applicant explain this
Mate, this forum gives you a general view and idea about what's been happening through CIC movements. No one (even CIC guys themselves) can give you a clear and precise perspective about the process. In addition this is an absolutely FREE and FREE and friendly place just to move on. It's been very informative to myself. I new when I had to expect to receive my PER and it worked. Please calm down my friend, relax and enjoy being here.

Best

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
Vats said:
last reply to you form my end.
the applicant of 28th june chagred on 17th sept
your friend charged yesterday which is 18th sept so its clear if your firend has refer the forum he/she can easily idea that this time he/she should be ogt charged
and if he/she is not in the fourm we cant have that data but whenver the next one will charged we can have further idea of next applicants

ok than bye
just dont give hope or depression to any 1 just coz u r so active on this forum ... One more thing good luck to you and every1 here

swissfswp

Star Member
Aug 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-07-2013
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
IELTS Request
Med's Request
02-12-2013
Med's Done....
18-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2014
Ando,
Your inputs might be more useful if you would understand the real goal of the forum.
Information is being brought in on the basis of goodwill and implied honesty. No-one claims to be an absolute expert, but a number of people do offer experienced advice.
Of course the spreadsheet shows the patterns of how the CIC processing is working and in the majority of cases it appears to be consistent.
However there may be some small differences/outliers which may occur, perhaps like your "friend".
Please remember though that on this forum people are free to join and (hopefully in your case) leave at will.
Like all of the other positive and kind minded forum members please Have a nice day

Andonito said:
You are right my point is no one is authorised to give fake hope or fake depression to ppl just coz u got 5 stars next to your name ....

DD2211

Oct 11, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/05/13<br/>[color=red]<b>Fee Charged.:25/07/13</b> <br/>[color=green]<b>PER Recvd-06/08/13</b> <br/>[color=blue]<b>AOR --:11/10/13</b> <br/>[color=red]<b>MR/RPRF/PP/PCC-15/02/14
Andonito said:
Everyone is now understand, from where this flame comming out........... :p :p :p :p

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
canyon said:
Mate, this forum gives you a general view and idea about what's been happening through CIC movements. No one (even CIC guys themselves) can give you a clear and precise perspective about the process. In addition this is an absolutely FREE and FREE and friendly place just to move on. It's been very informative to myself. I new when I had to expect to receive my PER and it worked. Please calm down my friend, relax and enjoy being here.

Best
You are right ! But you cant depend on it and also u cant depend on consultants ...

Andonito

Star Member
Sep 15, 2013
idima said:
You get what you paid for. Nobody is forcing anybody to believe in anything here. Period.

People asks for advice here, they get it from the same applicants as they are, who have been in the process for some time already.
It is up to them to take it, with or without grain of salt, or discard it. You are an adult and can take care of yourself. Right? ;)

If you want a more credible advice from a certified consultant, you are free to pay their fee and get it. They can even offer you some cheering, assurance, promises and guarantees to make you feel good and that your money well spend. If you feel more comfortable to rely on someone, go ahead.

And one more thing, if you want make this forum better, you are most welcome. Please, contribute.
If you come here only to criticize and blame others don't waste you precious time. :-*
Im blaming ppl who dont even know how to express themselves in english and pretend they are helping ppl out

pickabeau

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frankly im surprised you guys gave andonitroll a prayer and actually answered it

It is a troll.. pls ignore

Guys, keep up the good work

#JustPassingBy

Adrenalineforu

Mar 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-May'13
Doc's Request.
Meds, RPRF and PPs
AOR Received.
01-Oct'13
Med's Request
03-Dec'13
Med's Done....
05-Dec'13
Passport Req..
03-Dec'13
VISA ISSUED...
04-Feb'14
LANDED..........
09-May'14
Just got on this forum after a long time to see what might be going on......got another reason to stay off for another 1-2 weeks !!!

But before signing-off just wanted to say,

"If you have nothing, want nothing and do nothing,
don't get mad when someone has something,
wants something, and does something.
The ball is in your court so start dribbling or pass.”

nikki123804

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013<br>Fee charged....:15-08-2013<br/>PER Received..:26-08-2013
AOR Received.
20-9-2013<br>Started Processing:23-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent w/application
Med's Request
28-10-2014
Med's Done....
20-11-2014 <br>MR Sent by DMP:25-11-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-10-2014<br>Medical Received:29-11-2014<br>Passport Request 2: 01/12/2014<br>Decision Made: 02/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
<b>18/12/2014
LANDED..........
November 2015
hello everyone!

any news from London visa office guys?

thanks!

ram040479

Aug 10, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2014
Andonito said:
Im blaming ppl who dont even know how to express themselves in english and pretend they are helping ppl out
And we have now helped the very guy becoming a full member with three stars against his name. Just ignore him guys and gals. :p :) ;) ;D