+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Called and did get them on the outside Canada number but the guy I spoke said said he could not help. Any idea what my chances are given that people whose docs arrived 26th, 27th and 28th June are now having their cards charged. Don't know what to do again.Any ideas what may be the cause??

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Guys, is there any way I can confirm the actual email address of CIC to get information on my application. This CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca is not going through from my email.

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Re: 2263

EmFor said:
My NOC category is 2263, my docs got to CIC on 25th June and I yet to hear from them in any way neither has my CC been charged. aami786pk did you email them? Please, send me contact details bcos I called and was told to contact Nova Scotia office
Plz find this email CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
Plz update when u receive any messege as they dealing 2263 with very slow

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No Spaces......in the email address.

EmFor said:
Guys, is there any way I can confirm the actual email address of CIC to get information on my application. This CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca is not going through from my email.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
EmFor said:
Please open the below link and got to How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Re: 2263

EmFor said:
My NOC category is 2263, my docs got to CIC on 25th June and I yet to hear from them in any way neither has my CC been charged. aami786pk did you email them? Please, send me contact details bcos I called and was told to contact Nova Scotia office
Quote from: dhruba on September 18, 2013, 10:01:57 am
I applied for federal skilled worker on 18 May 2013 FOR JOB CODE 2263,but till date i have not got any responses from Canada visa application center Nova scotia,Canada academic qualification evaluated by wes is 3 Bachelors Degree in science plus bachelors degree in Education and my self calculated point is 68 .
i request all members ,friends and personalities please suggest me the reasons behind it because it is too much panic for me

Hello I am a 2263 applicant and I also have not received PER as yet.My DD was encashed on 4th September and I am waiting and waiting.I personally think as so many 2263 people are waiting in the dark, 2263 is indeed a very cold NOC.We should all keep on waiting

rajvir0707

Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
nov 5th 2013
IELTS Request
sent along
Hi to all i want little help here from all of the forum members who have preception regarding applying under diffrent noc...i hv done Msc in biotechnology and i am working as a microbiologist since 2008 as noc 2121 couldnt make it to the final list of this years occupation list but the duties i am performing as a microbiologist matches with the job duties of noc 3211 (medical laboratory technologists) mentioned in hrsdc site,so can i apply under this noc. plz help me in this.

regards
rajvir

EmFor

Sep 18, 2013
Guys, so the delay could be attributed to the NOC 2263 category? I have always thought the are dealt with together based on the date application was received irrespective of the NOC category. Anyway, no news no encashment no email no contact................. whats happening? Based on those after June 25th are getting news?????

Guruji-33

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Hi All,

I have this question which I seek clarity on. I really appreciate your replies in trying to understand this situation -

I have applied under NOC-3211. I have received my PER and my ECAS status currently reads "In Process" (application was received on June 3rd, 2013).

I have been offered a PhD position in one of the renowned labs in Europe and I have moved here just this month. Given the present situation, I am planning on completing my PhD in about 3-4 years and then move to Canada after that. What would the implications be on the further process due to this enrollment and the impact on my PR application thereafter?

I was told by one of my friend that since this is a genuine case -and- the fact that my professional career is actually positive turn (meaning there will be more demand for Doctor degree holders against Masters in Canada), the PR application goes fine all the way and (as my plans are) I can move to Canada after my PhD. Do you guys agree with this? Please let me know your views on this and any info on similar experiences anyone ever had in their past.

Thanks in advance!

analyst

May 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-13
pjanjuha said:
yes I NO CIC WORKS ON FIFO BASIS. BUT A GUY NAMED ANALYST IN DIS FORUM WAS 31ST MAY APPLICANT N HIS DD WAS CHARGED N FINALLY HE GOT PER NO....
I never said i got PER, i said I got my UCI and my DD got encashed. Still scratching my head as to why I didn't get any mail.
Right now I think I should get atleast my money back!!

islandbabe

Champion Member
Mar 26, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go ahead and live your life and make positive life choices. You only have 5 things that you will need to do....

1. Update your VO of your new address
2. IF you pass the 6 month mark....be prepared to send them a PCC for the European country where you now live.
3. Ensure that when your Visa is confirmed you take time off and go and "land" in Canada...complete the landing process and get relevant documents, start building credit history etc....all can be done in 2 weeks.
4. Find a secure address (maybe family/friend) where your PR card can be delivered to this address, and hopefully be delivered to you (not via mail)
5. Ensure that you return to Canada enough to maintain your PR status......and ultimately be able to apply for citizenship.

THATS MY OPINION ANYWAY :) Others have done it....just be prepared to defend your reason for being out of the country (Canada) that long..

SORRY FOR THE MANY TYPOS. :)

quote author=Guruji-33 link=topic=146774.msg2582212#msg2582212 date=1379523352]
Hi All,

I have this question which I seek clarity on. I really appreciate your replies in trying to understand this situation -

I have applied under NOC-3211. I have received my PER and my ECAS status currently reads "In Process" (application was received on June 3rd, 2013).

I have been offered a PhD position in one of the renowned labs in Europe and I have moved here just this month. Given the present situation, I am planning on completing my PhD in about 3-4 years and then move to Canada after that. What would the implications be on the further process due to this enrollment and the impact on my PR application thereafter?

I was told by one of my friend that since this is a genuine case -and- the fact that my professional career is actually positive turn (meaning there will be more demand for Doctor degree holders against Masters in Canada), the PR application goes fine all the way and (as my plans are) I can move to Canada after my PhD. Do you guys agree with this? Please let me know your views on this and any info on similar experiences anyone ever had in their past.

Thanks in advance!

[/quote]

Guruji-33

Dec 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
AOR Received.
01-10-2013
Thanks islandbabe for that informative reply!

Could you please let me know a little more about step# 3? How important is it to "land" there and stay there for about 15-days or so, etc., Just in case I don't enter Canada within the duration of time that my Visa would be valid, can I reapply for the visa alone (I hope, the PR application status isn't really coupled with the visa re-application, or is it??)

Thanks again!

islandbabe said:
Go ahead and live your life and make positive life choices. You only have 5 things that you will need to do....

1. Update your VO of your new address
2. IF you pass the 6 month mark....be prepared to send them a PCC for the European country that you now like.
3. Ensure that when your Visa in confirmed you take time of and go and "land" in Canada...complete the landing process and get relevant documents, start building credit history etc....all can be done in 2 weeks.
4. Find a secure address (maybe family/friend) where your PR card can be delivered to this address, and hopefully be delivered to you (not via mail)
5. Ensure that you return to Canada enough to maintain your PR status......and ultimately be able to apply for citizenship.

THATS MY OPINION ANYWAY :) Others have done it....just be prepared to defend your reason for being out of the country (Canada) that long..

quote author=Guruji-33 link=topic=146774.msg2582212#msg2582212 date=1379523352]
Hi All,

Thanks in advance!

ANAHUS

Star Member
Sep 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
12-October-13
Dear All

I just called CIC and a guy called Mark gave me my UCI number(on 2nd call today) starts with 90xxxxxx.Does it sound ok?Like others have similar starting number?Also my status on the CIC website is 'in process'.Please tell me what this means.Just for information my DD has been encashed on 4th September.I am very confused.No PER as yet.

Thanks

vinaymehta49

Star Member
Jul 14, 2013
Punjab, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2013
Nomination.....
15-10-2013
AOR Received.
07-11-2013
IELTS Request
Delivered with file
File Transfer...
Processing started on 06-03-2014
Med's Request
14-03-2014
Med's Done....
18-03-2014
Interview........
Physical Verification 06-02-2014
Passport Req..
14-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 29-03-2014
JohnnyZee said:
Foreign service officers plan ‘mass walkout' to protest bad-faith appeal (SEP 18)

OTTAWA — Foreign service officers will stage a mass walkout at noon today to protest the federal government's decision to appeal a decision last week that found it acted in bad faith in the ongoing contract dispute with the Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO).

The union announced the plan this morning, saying the mass walkout will be followed by a one-hour picket at Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade and Development headquarters on Sussex Drive.

The Public Service Labour Relations Board upheld PAFSO's bad-faith complaint Friday, ruling that Treasury Board President Tony Clement imposed “unreasonable” preconditions before he would agree to binding arbitration for a new collective agreement.

Following the ruling, PAFSO urged the government to “alter course” and return to the bargaining table to settle the dispute with the 1,388 foreign service workers. Instead, the government filed a notice of appeal of the PSRLB decision with the Federal Court of Canada.

PAFSO said Monday it “deeply regrets” the decision to file the appeal and again urged Treasury Board to “alter its unconstructive approach” and return to the bargaining table.

In June, foreign service officers began strike action at 15 of Canada's biggest visa processing centres around the world, creating massive backlogs in the processing of visa applications.

Tim Edwards, PAFSO's president, said the government's appeal “unnecessarily prolongs what is already one of the longest strikes in federal public service history, at great cost to the Canadian economy and Canada's reputation as a destination for tourism, study and employment, to say nothing of the tens of thousands of visa applicants and prospective immigrants whose lives are being put on hold.”

What does it mean? the process will be stopped or not !!!!!!!