+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Share your details to spreadsheet

you can get file number (if application is complete and within CAP) in 2weeks as CIC now a day processing applications of last and second last week of june.

I again advise share your details to spreadsheet either by clicking the link in my signature (fsw add data) or posting here in green color

Vats
NRB said:
Hi

I sent my application for FSW PR early August 2013 and it was received in Nova Scotia on 5 August for NOC 2134

How long would it take for me to get a case file number and also go for medical exams.

Can you please check on excel file for me

Thanks
Niresh ::)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
NOC 2174 reach cap in last week of may
igorek (application reach 3rd june) informed about return of app due to cap reach
check spreadsheet return app tab

Canada_Payal said:
Hi,

Has anyone with NOC 2174 (application received in First week of June) received any intimation from CIC?
My application reached on 5th June 2013. But I have not received any intimation from CIC.
I tried to contact CIC enquiry but they said that they cannot provide details about status. I need to send a mail to them.

Is this delay a result of Strike or some other reason.

Thanks,
Payal

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
subodh12001 said:
Not Required.

Bank Certification letter indicating the funds is enough.

Check the Document Checklist. CIC nowhere says thay require 6month statement. Infact statements can be forged but bank certificate cannot be.
Hello, yes you are right .. but I seen one medical request letter last week from my consultant , an applicant of 2011 received a checklist that says UPDATED POF in the form of Bank Statement. However, no month is mentioned... So I was wondering what if they SPECIFICALLY ask for last 6 months or so..

Anyway forged Bank Statements can also be caught if Case Officer pushes hard to get the Information from the bank officials, I seen students getting caught for student visa, for showing forged bank statement.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Huge differance,
if possible have a POF with current rate to be on safer side

ktm said:
While applied: In May 1 CAD $ = 84 Rs. (Nepal Rupees.)
Today Exchange rate of 1 CAD $ = 100 Rs. (Nepal Rupees.) :(

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit80203 said:
CIC would like to know whether money that has been shown belongs to you or has been borrowed from someone else.
If u have borrowed, case might be rejected since CIC wants to ensure that when u land in Canada u should have required fund to sustain for one year if u r not able to secure a job.
Bank certificate does not show transactions and CIC would not be able to get to know abt ur funds through certificate.

NO $$$$ , NO ENTRY.
Transaction statement in that case show amount credited once and that's it, the money is sitting there for months.. this is also a valid transaction statement and CIC can not disqualify an applicant for this. Cause money in a stalemated statement can be yours as well as not yours, no way to prove it, so 4-6 months certificates are as good as 4-6 months statements in my view...

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Canada_Payal said:
Hi,

Has anyone with NOC 2174 (application received in First week of June) received any intimation from CIC?
My application reached on 5th June 2013. But I have not received any intimation from CIC.
I tried to contact CIC enquiry but they said that they cannot provide details about status. I need to send a mail to them.

Is this delay a result of Strike or some other reason.

Thanks,
Payal
Igorek at row 61 under NOC 2174 3rd June applicant got his file back due to cap reached.
Please see his details under tab "Cap Filled Apps".

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sunlight11 said:
Transaction statement in that case show amount credited once and that's it, the money is sitting there for months.. this is also a valid transaction statement and CIC can not disqualify an applicant for this. Cause money in a stalemated statement can be yours as well as not yours, no way to prove it, so 4-6 months certificates are as good as 4-6 months statements in my view...
How CIC would get to know the source of funds through Bank certificate?

Edit: CIC --> Local Visa Office

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit80203 said:
How CIC would get to know the source of funds through Bank certificate?
That is what I said, how anyone can know the source of fund from a bank statement as well? ppl can show from day 1 that required fund is sitting there and every close of business day it is there ... CIC may go and check directly in the bank (if banks allow), same will show in the monitor... If an applicant says my parents has given me the money, can CIC or Anyone say anything ?? I dont think so. As long as the statement or certificate is genuine... no embassy can take their objection very far... Specially CIC can be a bit vulnerable as no where in their requirement they ask for Proven Documentation for Source of Fund ... !

etha4u

Oct 29, 2010
Visa Office......
SGVO-PER received
NOC Code......
FSW13-2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-06-2013
AOR Received.
11-09-2013
File Transfer...
PER:26-08-2013
sunlight11 said:
I got plenty of useful info from here which I wouldn't have known from my consultants..

1) I didn't know CIO can be called to obtained the UCI.
2) I didn't know about IVR.
3) When I was in trouble with WES-CIC Access, forum's input prompted me to chose the right pick.
4) I had no idea how and when ppl get PER, AOR etc.
5) Numerous other bits that helps me to stay on track.

All in all, this is forum is pretty far from being USELESS ...

Further, many members from this forum would get PR eventually and who knows, they may also build close personal networks once they are in Canada ... The point is, participating in this forum does help.
Well said MAN :) Thanks for putting it together. Sorry, I am a little late and can't visit everyday. Weekends are the days to follow through so many pages :)

I AGREE with a BIGGEST YES. and thanks to all the forumist, Admins and Seniors, Champion, Hero and other members.

Frankly I work in a TOP most and Number one Multinational in my country and I must agree, I didn't find so many positive people even there ..who encourage each other to pursue the same dream, advice to stay focused and hopeful, share their progress with transparency, help voluntarily and maintain communication with courtesy and frankness and update the spreadsheet professionally.

It's a blessing from Allah to be a part of this group of people.

I have been part of different forums but this is none to second according to my experience. It makes me hopeful also for a brighter future and be positive about people also.

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
sunlight11 said:
Hello, yes you are right .. but I seen one medical request letter last week from my consultant , an applicant of 2011 received a checklist that says UPDATED POF in the form of Bank Statement. However, no month is mentioned... So I was wondering what if they SPECIFICALLY ask for last 6 months or so..

Anyway forged Bank Statements can also be caught if Case Officer pushes hard to get the Information from the bank officials, I seen students getting caught for student visa, for showing forged bank statement.
Sir

Please understand that liability to prove all documents rests upon applicants , and one must avoid using / presenting fake documents.
Visa Officers wants to assure that applicant has enough funds to survive in Canada for an initial period of 6 months

Kind Regards

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Actully I have seen some applicant who borrow money form friend, reletive etc for a while to show bank certificate to CIC. they dont put bank statement and than give back
some time CIC may doubt and check (there are less chance but who knows) how fund is generated so may ask 6 month statement, and one can easily come to know how money is deposited in the account.
from parents account no problem.

sunlight11 said:
That is what I said, how anyone can know the source of fund from a bank statement as well? ppl can show from day 1 that required fund is sitting there and every close of business day it is there ... CIC may go and check directly in the bank (if banks allow), same will show in the monitor... If an applicant says my parents has given me the money, can CIC or Anyone say anything ?? I dont think so. As long as the statement or certificate is genuine... no embassy can take their objection very far... Specially CIC can be a bit vulnerable as no where in their requirement they ask for Proven Documentation for Source of Fund ... !

kardevkav

Jun 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2013
amit80203 said:
Congrats & Updated.
Hi Amit80203,

I guess ...this was quote from thebaft..not the status of USV..But the spreadsheet was updated for USV.

USV can you please confirm ..have you recieved PER

Regards
Kardevkav

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My plan regarding POF is quite simple.. I am hoping they'll send the MR in December, even though my consultants for some reason believes they will not ask for Updated POF in my case, but I believe they might.. so in that case:

1) if they want ONLY Updated POF: I send 4 months of bank cert only
2) if they want Bank statement (but no months mentioned): I send 4 months of Bank statements only
3) If they want 6 MONTHS of Bank Statements: I'll send 6 months of statements with first two months basically showing account close to only CAD 500, and the later 4 months are alright showing full fund .... And hoping for the best.

Even if they object, I'll ask for 2 months of extra time, saying I'll send another statement after two months ... then showing 6 months of proper statement... And if they reject my app, let them reject, I'll take it as my bad luck and concentrate on AUS 189.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
sunlight11 said:
Let us clear one thing.
Even if u buy money from ur parents, u have to prove that money is not borrowed and is gifted by parents.

Lets say, if I submit bank detailed account statement showing clear, legible and valid transactions proving that money belongs to me then CIC most probably (at CIC descrition) will not ask for updated account statement.

But if I show account certificate having no proof of transaction and leaving CIC to make a guess over source of funds then CIC will definitely ask for updated account statement.

Ezhisa

Aug 7, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
Vancouver14 said:
Hello Luqi,

I am now getting tensed and worried as there are no PER since last 3 days for 2147..I hope the CAP is not reached. Will we be able to make the CAP? What do u think?
Hi Vancouver,

Thebaft from 2147 got his PER yesterday
(App filed: 24th June; Date of DD encashment : 6 September 2013; Date of PER receipt: 12 September 2013).

Dont worry! we still have bright chances :)