+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
priya83 said:
hey guys i received this email from CIC. Does it mean that the application is refused or they want more information on something? I am still waiting for the package.

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 01 Aug 2013. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

COuld this also mean refused or returned or does it mean there is still hope?

Please advise
they wil refund u if they hv deducted any amount.. it is refused for now.. bt then u can re-apply by fulfilling the demand of doc for which they considered ur application incomplete

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunlight11 said:
Is 6 month statement is a MUST thing if mentioned, or I can send my latest 4 months statement instead of 6 months statement ?

And if I've HAVE TO show 6 months in any case if mentioned in the letter, will that be a problem if initial 2 months of that 6 months shows less than CAD 11K ? I intent to send statements from all showing full amount at the close of each month.
Hi, can anyone throw some insight to the above query ?

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
sunlight11 said:
Hi, can anyone throw some insight to the above query ?
sunlight i chkd on cic .. i cud nt find anything specifically mentioned..

but it is advisable to send 6 mnths (as far as my knowdlege says)

and dont panic coz ur last 4 mnths statement is strong :)

sunlight11

May 25, 2013
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
sunlight i chkd on cic .. i cud nt find anything specifically mentioned..

but it is advisable to send 6 mnths (as far as my knowdlege says)

and dont panic coz ur last 4 mnths statement is strong :)
OK thanks. :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
You can use filter
joemimi said:
Dear Admins:

Could you please create a separate tab in the spreadsheet for applicants who have received medical request?

I am asking this because with the fast increase in the number of pages and the huge number of rows in the tracking tab in the spreadsheet, it is difficult to follow the people who have received MER. People who have received PER should not really have to go through all of those rows in the tracking tab anymore.

Thanks,

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
sunlight11 said:
OK thanks. :)
ayaz123 said:
NO you cannot show property and gold but as in assests you can. You need to attach bank statement for past 4-6months maintaining balance for atleast 11,000 CAD $ which is 1 year living expense. But what you can do is attach bank certificate showing this amount $11,000 and not provide statement for last 4-6 months if you do not have sufficient funds but make sure the same can be there in your account for 4 months and later you can provide when they ask for full 6 month bank statement.
drpari said:
Well Islandbabe to begin with i applied under NOC 3142 i.e. for Physiotherapists.....no additional documents are required as such its just what is asked has to be submitted...in my case it was all my educational docs,my experience letter n my husband's educational docs, my IELTS(ORIGINAL)result, proof of funds(Bank statements) n since my husband lived in Australia for 3 years so we submitted his Australian PCC as well.....since my application was for 2 people so i had to show CAD 14000 in which i carried CAD 4000 cash n rest CAD 10000 was in the form of demand draft.....total application timeline was 8 months which includes passport received time...i have tried to answer all ur questions now i hope this helps...but still u can ask whatever u want :) :) :)
hope this helps.. ::) :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Sorry Dear but you need to send whole application again after checking what is missing (reason you can get form letter attached with returned app)
and yes there is a hope as 2263 is not hot noc and you can be within cap if send again full application.

best wishes

Vats

priya83 said:
hey guys i received this email from CIC. Does it mean that the application is refused or they want more information on something? I am still waiting for the package.

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 01 Aug 2013. It was deemed incomplete. A letter of explanation was provided along with the application package.

COuld this also mean refused or returned or does it mean there is still hope?

Please advise

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Dear CIC will not send any information about recepit of application till PER mail (which is sent if you application is complete and within CAP limit)
you can get your application details (when recieved and who signed) by traking of canada post track number
you post whatever information available with you kind admin will add you in spreadsheet
I can found ottawa only as a visa office within canada plz confirm your visa office (check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp)

enemu said:
I'm having a few issues uploading my info. It's asking me for the time CIO received my file and who signed it. I don't have that information. I haven't gotten any info from CIO that my application was received. Canada Post delivered it 3 weeks ago. Is this something I should be concerned about? I didn't address the envelope properly.

I am applying from inside Canada and chose CPC Vegreville as my case processing centre in my application. I don't see it on the drop down list for Visa Office.

I wrote CELPIP, not IELTS but it's not on the list.

Vancouver14

Star Member
Sep 7, 2013
luqi said:
yes i guess i am a bit early. anyways hope for the best. are you from 2147
Hello Luqi,

I am now getting tensed and worried as there are no PER since last 3 days for 2147..I hope the CAP is not reached. Will we be able to make the CAP? What do u think?

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
usv said:
Freddy2147, you are a good man and may goodwill follow you always. I just received my PER a few hours ago at 13:15 hours.

Date of DD encashment : 6 September 2013
Date of PER receipt: 12 September 2013

Admins, please update the spreadsheet. And assist me to change my visa office to Accra. I wish the best to all my fellow 2147 NOC applicants. The CAP is not full... So hang in there and be positive!!!
Congrats & Updated.

subodh12001

Mar 26, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2013
AOR Received.
March 2014
Med's Request
Waiting
Not Required.

Bank Certification letter indicating the funds is enough.

Check the Document Checklist. CIC nowhere says thay require 6month statement. Infact statements can be forged but bank certificate cannot be.

sunlight11 said:
Is 6 month statement is a MUST thing if mentioned, or I can send my latest 4 months statement instead of 6 months statement ?

And if I've HAVE TO show 6 months in any case if mentioned in the letter, will that be a problem if initial 2 months of that 6 months shows less than CAD 11K ? I intent to send statements from all showing full amount at the close of each month.

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
subodh12001 said:
Not Required.

Bank Certification letter indicating the funds is enough.

Check the Document Checklist. CIC nowhere says thay require 6month statement. Infact statements can be forged but bank certificate cannot be.
CIC would like to know whether money that has been shown belongs to you or has been borrowed from someone else.
If u have borrowed, case might be rejected since CIC wants to ensure that when u land in Canada u should have required fund to sustain for one year if u r not able to secure a job.
Bank certificate does not show transactions and CIC would not be able to get to know abt ur funds through certificate.

NO $$$$ , NO ENTRY.

NRB

Sep 13, 2013
Re: FSW August 2013 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Hi

I sent my application for FSW PR early August 2013 and it was received in Nova Scotia on 5 August for NOC 2134

How long would it take for me to get a case file number and also go for medical exams.

Can you please check on excel file for me

Thanks
Niresh ::)

ktm

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[b]NDVO[/b]
NOC Code......
[b]2174[/b]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]27-05-2013[/b]
Nomination.....
[b]PER: 16-08-2013[/b]
AOR Received.
[b] 25-10-2013[/b]
IELTS Request
Submitted with Document
Med's Request
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
Med's Done....
[b]15-12-2013[/b]
Passport Req..
[b] 06-12-2013[/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[b] DM: 10-12-2013[/b]
LANDED..........
[b] 19-09-2014[/b]
While applied: In May 1 CAD $ = 84 Rs. (Nepal Rupees.)
Today Exchange rate of 1 CAD $ = 100 Rs. (Nepal Rupees.) :(

Canada_Payal

Sep 4, 2013
Hi,

Has anyone with NOC 2174 (application received in First week of June) received any intimation from CIC?
My application reached on 5th June 2013. But I have not received any intimation from CIC.
I tried to contact CIC enquiry but they said that they cannot provide details about status. I need to send a mail to them.

Is this delay a result of Strike or some other reason.

Thanks,
Payal