+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2013 acknowledgement letter

Atique Shaikh

Sep 6, 2013
Vats said:
BTW what is your NOC?
hey Vats hws life need your help i have filled my application under FSW category 2174 the application was received by the canadian office on 6 june can u help me to find the present status of my application please

Atique Shaikh

Sep 6, 2013
Atique Shaikh said:
hey Vats hws life need your help i have filled my application under FSW category 2174 the application was received by the canadian office on 6 june can u help me to find the present status of my application please
my NOC is 2174

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Atique Shaikh said:
Dear sorry to say but mostly your application will not be in CAP
as 2174 is filled on 30th may (as per data available with us, no one after that charged or get per)

if you want you can contact them via mail or phone (mail will take @ 15days to get reply)
following are details
 E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
You can refer
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t146774.0.html;topicseen

youssefazmi

Sep 5, 2013
ESZB said:
Hello teej108

At present the average is 60 days before successful applicants hear their credit cards being charged. So be patient. They do not acknowledge the receipt of application package when it reached CIO. For that the proof of delivery by your courier is the only evidence you have that it reached.

If your application is complete in all respects then the first sign of success that you get is your CC being charged. As I said already this happens roughly 2 months after your application reached CIO. The CC charge is mostly followed by the first mail from CIC acknowledging reciept of application and a Positive Eligibility review (PER) or in rare cases Negative Eligibility review (NER)

If you use DD as your payment mode then the email comes first. DD encashment confirmation is slow.
Dear ,
i ahve question regarding paying with CC , i paied my fees from egypt with my CC 4 days ago , my CC got charged but i got no Email stating any confirmation , should i wait emails to confirm my payment to send my application or what ??

thanks

ESZB

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
June 2013
IELTS Request
Granted (8.0)
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Yep!
LANDED..........
youssefazmi said:
Dear ,
i ahve question regarding paying with CC , i paied my fees from egypt with my CC 4 days ago , my CC got charged but i got no Email stating any confirmation , should i wait emails to confirm my payment to send my application or what ??

thanks
Congrats for the CC charge. Wait for one more week. You will get PER.

Futurecanada

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi ,I have resubmitted the application on march 2013.but still cic did't charge the credit card .yet no acknowledgment received except FedEx receipt.my lawyer said ,this delay is for Canadian foreign officer strick .
anybody comment regarding this. is it normal? at present how many days require for cc encash &PER?

need your expert comments.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-May-2013 PER : 9-Aug-2013
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Futurecanada said:
hi ,I have resubmitted the application on march 2013.but still cic did't charge the credit card .yet no acknowledgment received except FedEx receipt.my lawyer said ,this delay is for Canadian foreign officer strick .
anybody comment regarding this. is it normal? at present how many days require for cc encash &PER?

need your expert comments.
Files were opened in may then how come u submitted in march?

Futurecanada

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
with job offer.there is no cap system regarding job offer.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Futurecanada said:
with job offer.there is no cap system regarding job offer.
Oh Kk.. Then y don't u write to cic and ask Fo status update?

Futurecanada

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
Oh Kk.. Then y don't u write to cic and ask Fo status update?

dear, how can I ask for status update without application / file number?is it possible? then how? pls advice .

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Futurecanada said:
dear, how can I ask for status update without application / file number?is it possible? then how? pls advice .
If this is a request for case information, the responsibility placed on us by the Privacy Act to protect all personal information precludes us from responding using e-mail unless we are able to verify that you are entitled/authorized to receive the case specific information. In this respect, if you are the applicant and you provide us with your full name, date of birth, and a file number or Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) client ID, or you are a person to whom we are authorized to release information (written consent on the immigration file) and are able to provide the applicant's full name, DOB and the file number or CIC client ID, you will receive a reply by e-mail within 20 working days. If you are not the applicant or you are not authorized to receive the information, you will not receive a further reply to your e-mail. If you have applied within the last eight to ten weeks, we will not be responding to your enquiry- please ensure adequate time has passed before making an enquiry. Please note that we will not respond to e-mails concerning the following:

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Futurecanada said:
M online from mobile so lil tough .. Anyways mentioning file or UCI num is nt mandatory but send the rest info asked and also send from registered email id

Futurecanada

Oct 14, 2011
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maina said:
M online from mobile so lil tough .. Anyways mentioning file or UCI num is nt mandatory but send the rest info asked and also send from registered email id
okay .thanks for your positive attitude .update you later.

maina

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2013
New Jersey
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
11-Oct-2013
Futurecanada said:
okay .thanks for your positive attitude .update you later.
U r welcome .. :)