+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW 2011 APPLICATION

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
CAN SOMEONE PLS HELP ME ....I APPLIED FOR FSW APPLICATION IN 2011 UNDER AEO,,IM CURRENTLY NOT WORKING AS WP EXPIRED LAST YR IN OCT....IM ON A STUDY PERMIT NOW,,,,RECENTLY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM CIC TO PROVIDE UPDATED REFERENCE LETTER FROM CURRENT EMPLOYER....MY WORRIES ARE WHAT SHOULD I SUBMIT,,,,,,DO I NEED A WORK PERMIT TO KEEP MY FILE ALIVE,,,,,WHAT DOCUMENTS TO SEND AND POINTS TO COVER...SOMEONE PLZ HELP

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
If you're on a study visa - your application is going to be refused. You need an employer and a work permit if you want any hope of keeping your file alive.

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
scylla said:
If you're on a study visa - your application is going to be refused. You need an employer and a work permit if you want any hope of keeping your file alive.
Do u have a reference of this thing or experience plz share with me that i need work permit

bushido

Jan 5, 2013
I am in a similar situation as the OP. I have found some contradictory information on what happens if I do not have a work permit when my application is processed.

A few people are of the opinion that the application will be immediately refused
AND
some people are of the opinion that they will deduct the points for AE (10 points) and if the total is above 67 points the application may be approved.

There is a post somewhere from Quorax where he mentioned the same:

canadavisa .com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-quorax-applied-under-fsw2-but-company-closed-down-t64181.0.html;msg603549#msg603549

gagan4u

Star Member
Feb 8, 2013
bushido said:
I am in a similar situation as the OP. I have found some contradictory information on what happens if I do not have a work permit when my application is processed.

A few people are of the opinion that the application will be immediately refused
AND
some people are of the opinion that they will deduct the points for AE (10 points) and if the total is above 67 points the application may be approved.

There is a post somewhere from Quorax where he mentioned the same:

canadavisa .com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/help-quorax-applied-under-fsw2-but-company-closed-down-t64181.0.html;msg603549#msg603549
thanks so much for the info plz keep in touch ...i have been everywhere,spending so much on lawyers ,consultants ,,,50 percent saying may be refused rest are saying it could be processed so i am really depressed with the way CIC deals their rules are just unbelievable....i really want to keep my file alive its already 3 yrs into processing,,plz suggest more what to provide them now,,i really need help from someone ....thanks