+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From which authority university of lahore degree will get eca

arifgem

Jan 7, 2021
Can some one guide me from where uol degree get eca. I have done m.phil from university of lahore in 2018 but wes and uni of toronto doeas not recognize uol. Have any uol student get eca,

Sibghat Malik

Jul 6, 2021
Hi Arif, did you get any luck and complete your ECA? can you please guide me as I also graduated from UOL. I want to do ECA as well for Canadian Immigration. please advise. Thanks.

arifgem

Jan 7, 2021
When did u complete the degree. It will take 4 to 5 months after receiving application and documents, they will verify both from hec and uni, authentication stage will be longest and they shall update about stages.

arifgem

Jan 7, 2021
First of all you should check is degree or provram exist according to hec offered prgrograms.
its procedure is simple, first you should apply on degree attestation portal on hec website. Select mode courier or urgent basis. Courier category will take more than 1 month.
in both cases you mention there or select sealed envelope required for Canada. So go on.
after getting sealed envelope send it to ces given address and write the student number which is aassigned you on ces portal.

waqar butt

Nov 14, 2021
Dubai
Category........
FSW
That’s great. Can you advise how much time it took to complete this process and was university involved in process or only HEC channel was used. Can we connect and discuss through phone to discuss further. My email: sibghatullahmalik@gmail.com
HI, Sibghat,

Did you evaluate-ECA your degree from CES as Arif did? And what degree you got from UOL. I did masters from UOL total 16 years of education in Pakistan

waqar butt

Nov 14, 2021
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Hi Waqar,
I am doing ECA through WES as UOL has been added in WES recently. My ECA is in process with HEC currently, hopefully it will be done. I have done B.Sc. Civil Engg.
That's Great! Allah SWT make ease for you, Could you please share your contact number with me. im just gonna start my procedure from UAE.