+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Me, too. Call ended after 3 hours. Fucked up. What if I had to fly the day after tomorrow (22nd) and you can't get a hold of these guys? Fucking stupid. Phone booking in the year 2021. I cannot express my feelings
Exactly ! This is mental torture. My best friend is flying on 22nd late night or 23rd 00:50 AM
Super worried now :(

• Sad
Reactions: studentfrompoland

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Success story! After 3 hours and 3 minutes, a very nice lady picked up the phone!

Booked for 5th March in Toronto at the Fairfield Marriott Hotel for an overall CAD 979.29 (including taxes) but note that this price is without the PCR test. The PCR has to be paid at the airport separately.
The Fairfield Marriott was, at least for the first week of March, the cheapest option available along with the Four Points and the Alt Hotel the most expensive, to my surprise.
To divide the price, it is $326.43 per night including all the known services (3 meals per day, transport to the hotel, ..).

Regarding refund policy, it has to be negotiated on-site with the hotel management let's say if you are allowed leave the hotel earlier after having received your PCR test on day 2 for example.

To sum it up, the lady on the phone was very friendly, guided me in a very fluent manner through this process and overall I am just happy that everything is over. I was still hoping to pay a little less than what I paid but I am just happy this is finally over.

Good luck to everyone else!

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Success story! After 3 hours and 3 minutes, a very nice lady picked up the phone!

Booked for 5th March in Toronto at the Fairfield Marriott Hotel for an overall CAD 979.29 (including taxes) but note that this price is without the PCR test. The PCR has to be paid at the airport separately.
The Fairfield Marriott was, at least for the first week of March, the cheapest option available along with the Four Points and the Alt Hotel the most expensive, to my surprise.
To divide the price, it is $326.43 per night including all the known services (3 meals per day, transport to the hotel, ..).

Regarding refund policy, it has to be negotiated on-site with the hotel management let's say if you are allowed leave the hotel earlier after having received your PCR test on day 2 for example.

To sum it up, the lady on the phone was very friendly, guided me in a very fluent manner through this process and overall I am just happy that everything is over. I was still hoping to pay a little less than what I paid but I am just happy this is finally over.

congrats man! My calls were always disconnected after 3 hr and 2 min. That is what i expected almost around 1000 dollars

farewellw

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Category........
FAM
After waiting for 3 hrs and 4mins, I called thru successfully!!! We can book 2 family members in the same room.
  • Fairmont Vancouver Airport / stay 3 nights/2 persons . over all CAD2004.

Last edited:

olaidetitus

Nov 3, 2019
Hey guys, pls can people with Post March 2020 COPR also book hotel and land in Canada?
How about the issue of exemption letter to land, does it affect this category of people?

olaidetitus

Nov 3, 2019
Hell
Got Trough after 2+ hours waiting. Reserved a 3 night Hotel Stay at the Sheraton Getway Hotel at Toronto Airport. Total CAD 1,565.37 Tax included for two persons.

Just a Tip: If you are waiting in line you will notice that the waiting music goes away after a time. Don't Hang up! You are still in line and eventully an operator will talk to you, (It took me 2:30 hours)
Hello mate, please are you traveling as a COPR holder or International student? I want to know if holders of Post March 2020 COPR could travel without any letter of exemption.

Reactions: Anita6336

ematos1285

Feb 19, 2021
Hell
Hello mate, please are you traveling as a COPR holder or International student? I want to know if holders of Post March 2020 COPR could travel without any letter of exemption.
Hello, traveling as an International Student. Unfortunately, can't help you with the COPR question. Hopefully someone else can help you!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey guys, pls can people with Post March 2020 COPR also book hotel and land in Canada?
How about the issue of exemption letter to land, does it affect this category of people?
You can't travel at this time unless you have written authorization from IRCC.

Reactions: YVR123

Bluejayscardinals

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
I wou
*** HORRIBLE***

Again, same as what happened yesterday my call got disconnected automatically after waiting for 3 hrs 4 mins.
This is just pathetic. Now we have no idea what to do especially for those who are travelling on Feb 22-23.
l would call the airport you are landing at and see if there will be a way to make a booking when you land. Or maybe your airline. Will be curious to know if you need to show the reservation to board the aircraft.

Reactions: sidroy09

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013

Congrats buddy !
Surprisingly, for me twice the call added automatically right at 3hrs 3/4 mins.

Reactions: ChileanGerman

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
I wou

l would call the airport you are landing at and see if there will be a way to make a booking when you land. Or maybe your airline. Will be curious to know if you need to show the reservation to board the aircraft.
Exactly ! that is what I am thinking if the reservation is required while boarding.

jithinjohn323

Jul 12, 2020

Have you paid the amount fully ?

ChileanGerman

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Congrats buddy !
Surprisingly, for me twice the call added automatically right at 3hrs 3/4 mins.
Thank you! For me the same! And then surprisingly I got through and the connection lasted until the end of the booking :)

Have you paid the amount fully ?
I gave the lady my credit card information but I haven't been charged yet. I have the feeling I will get charged in the coming days or at the day of my arrival. But yes, it will get paid fully once it's charged.
I also received the booking confirmation a few minutes after the call

Reactions: sidroy09