+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Seems like the most expensive ones are at Vancouver. What about other hotels at Vancouver, any clue guys??
Someone posted in a Facebook group about this ill-managed quarantine process

"
The agent right away started asking for number of travellers/rooms, my name, contact number, email, city of arrival, date of arrival. I stopped the process to ask questions. Found out:

We HAVE to use this phone line to book. Right now they don't have an online option, but the agent said something like "it's early, things may change".

They DON'T know ANYTHING about the cancellation or rebooking policies of individual hotels. For that, we would need to call the hotels individually to ask. (e.g. I asked what happens if my flight is rebooked again and I need to change my room booking, will it be additional charges? The agent couldn't answer)

Booking through the phone line is NONREFUNDABLE. That's it. Don't waste your time calling if you're not ready to confirm a non-refundable booking.

You have to call the hotels to ask about their policies, then call this 1-800 number to book, then call the hotels again directly if anything changes.
  1. RATES FOR VANCOUVER: at the time of my call, per night (inclusive of 1 single room, taxes, 3 meals):

YVR Fairmont Vancouver Airport- 463 CAD per night
    YVR The Westin Wall Centre, Vancouver Airport - 525 CAD per night"

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
Yes, around 4-6th March depending on the rates for Toronto hotels. Will definitely mention the rates if I can make it through. Skype hangs up after 3 hours and I don't know why
I am calling from Toronto for my friend's hotel reservation and he is arriving on Feb 23rd. Yesterday, even my call got disconnected automatically after 3 hours.
This is my 5th call in past 24 hours and I had spent almost 10hrs in wait.

• Sad
Reactions: studentfrompoland

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
I am calling from Toronto for my friend's hotel reservation and he is arriving on Feb 23rd. Yesterday, even my call got disconnected automatically after 3 hours.
This is my 5th call in past 24 hours and I had spent almost 10hrs in wait.
Holy shit man... good luck. I just got disconnected after 26 minutes on my regular phone when I called the +1 613 line

Edit: Now trying again through Skype on the +1 800 number. Called at 8:33 am est

Last edited:

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Holy shit man... good luck. I just got disconnected after 26 minutes on my regular phone when I called the +1 613 line

Edit: Now trying again through Skype on the +1 800 number. Called at 8:33 am est
i just wanna ask that i am from turkey and how can i call them from here ? Can i call them with skype if i can which number it is . Please help me brother. Thanks

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
i just wanna ask that i am from turkey and how can i call them from here ? Can i call them with skype if i can which number it is . Please help me brother. Thanks

https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection/latest-travel-health-advice/mandatory-hotel-stay-air-travellers/list-government-authorized-hotels-booking.html#a2

• 1-800-294-8253 (toll-free within North America) - can be tried using skype (skype will charge you)
  • 1-613-830-2992 (collect outside of North America)

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
It is absolutely beyond stupidity. You can literally land buffalo airport which is basically 10 kilometers away from the border and enter Canada without this nonsense.
You cannot show me one clear scientific evidence that these variants are actually more transmissible or more deadly, other than vitro experiments which are useless(isolated human cells) in this case, if you really would like to see the effect of these variants, you can look at their origin which is dropping significantly and the variants did not evolve in one day, these variants are already affecting people from September 2020 and even before.

The average age of death toll is 78 for all over the world, if you vaccinated these people, there is no point in these stupid lockdowns, do not forget that the aim was to reduce the burden of the health system, this virus like any other viruses will REMAIN, no matter how many years you can wait.

The media is playing a huge role in this nonsense, you should really look big-picture, which we are getting more ripped every day, the riches are getting richer and enjoying their holiday. The fear-mongering and the effect of the media will be remembered and will be investigated, while doing so you lose your years of sacrifice and your work to make riches more richer.

Believe me, I am not against vaccines or denying this pandemic, you SHOULD put your mask on in crowded places and be careful about your hygiene,
however, these lockdowns will have enormous long term effects, stop believing what has been told you, research and investigate. THIS MADNESS SHOULD END.