+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Governance at its worst canada leading with the example. Talked to front desk agent at four points and she said this is actually ridiculous that you have to wait for 3 hrs just to book a hotel room and there's a good chance that government might provide any alternatives in the future.

AbAmk

Oct 16, 2020
Guys I am traveling to Vancouver in the third week of March, I need to get a flight but I am confused as Vancouver hotel rates are quite expensive, should I just get a connecting flight from Toronto instead and go to Vancouver once 3 day quarantine is over? Or should I just get a direct Vancouver flight and hope these procedures and rates are better by then. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Guys I am traveling to Vancouver in the third week of March, I need to get a flight but I am confused as Vancouver hotel rates are quite expensive, should I just get a connecting flight from Toronto instead and go to Vancouver once 3 day quarantine is over? Or should I just get a direct Vancouver flight and hope these procedures and rates are better by then. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Why the hell hotels in Vancouver are so expensive than others for 3 days quarantine???

AbAmk

Oct 16, 2020
Why the hell hotels in Vancouver are so expensive than others for 3 days quarantine???
Probably because many people like to travel to warmer cities in summer, so maybe they're trying to demotivate them, at this point I don't know anything, they're just making it so difficult for us "essential" international students.

Reactions: studentfrompoland

Anchal:

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Probably because many people like to travel to warmer cities in summer, so maybe they're trying to demotivate them, at this point I don't know anything, they're just making it so difficult for us "essential" international students.
Shouldn't it be opposite to this because generally Canadians travel outside country to warmer places that goverment is trying to avoid, and since Vancouver is already warmer, the number of travellers should be far lesser to Toronto and other provinces. Then shouldn't Canadian government assume to tackle vacation traffic at colder provinces more instead of warmer places like B.C. by keeping prices up at those provinces than BC, no offense to people travelling to other states but just a thought since lot of unexplained thoughts are scattered around.

Reactions: shabroopsingh

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013
That is absolutely ridiculous. We are not in the year 1985 anymore with telephone booking. :D :D :D :D :D :D

*** HORRIBLE***

Again, same as what happened yesterday my call got disconnected automatically after waiting for 3 hrs 4 mins.
This is just pathetic. Now we have no idea what to do especially for those who are travelling on Feb 22-23.

Last edited:

AbAmk

Oct 16, 2020
Shouldn't it be opposite to this because generally Canadians travel outside country to warmer places that goverment is trying to avoid, and since Vancouver is already warmer, the number of travellers should be far lesser to Toronto and other provinces. Then shouldn't Canadian government assume to tackle vacation traffic at colder provinces more instead of warmer places like B.C. by keeping prices up at those provinces than BC, no offense to people travelling to other states but just a thought since lot of unexplained thoughts are scattered around.
You do have a point that if people are less likely to leave BC then there will be lesser people returning to BC, but idk we can only make guesses as to what the government is thinking at this point. I just hope there is some clarification and ease for students in the coming days.

studentfrompoland

Star Member
Jan 22, 2021
Me, too. Call ended after 3 hours. What if I had to fly the day after tomorrow (22nd) and you can't get a hold of these guys? Phone booking in the year 2021. I cannot express my feelings

• Sad
Reactions: ChileanGerman

bfour

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Me, too. Call ended after 3 hours. What if I had to fly the day after tomorrow (22nd) and you can't get a hold of these guys? Phone booking in the year 2021. I cannot express my feelings
I can really feel you... I want to change my ticket to 12 March. But I have some doubts about that. Should i first change my ticket or first try to booking.