+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FROM TODAY YOU CAN BOOK YOUR MANDATORY 3 DAY HOTEL QUARANTINE - GATHER HERE!!!

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Got AI for 50k/- rs. as i am going in May but you should see the air bubble arrangement , according to that if you are taking a connecting flight then you may have to see if that country is having the air bubble agreement with Canada. But for now, best hassle free bet is direct non-stop between india and canada - i guess AI is the cheapest but things may change with time, who knows.
O really that's great for which date you got 50,000?

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Hey i heard that you can pay the hotel in cash when you arrive at the hotel. Is that true? Do you think this would be a good way to pay instead of credit card?

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Can anybody tell me which is the best flight in India for Toronto? I am planning to go in April but very confused about which to take because AirIndia is too much expensive.
As ynandal99 said, best would be to book a direct flight. I think Air Canada was cheaper than AI on a few days in April last time i checked. Try searching the net for bank offers which would fetch a you a discount of 4-5k.

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Hey i heard that you can pay the hotel in cash when you arrive at the hotel. Is that true? Do you think this would be a good way to pay instead of credit card?
Yes, I also heard that you can pay in cash. However, I don't know which way is good to pay the hotel bill. Like I don't have a credit card so I will pay by cash.

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
May 5th

@phaijalkhan yes less competition so higher prices i guess. if you take a look at the connecting flights, i see KML airlines (Dutch?) as low as 35k but cannot take any risk with cancellation at the last moment and ending up paying double ultimately for a direct flight.

All the variables these days are like, if this, then this, if that , then that.... and so on.. covid, you made a fckn mess !!
True. I got Vistara from Mumbai-Delhi, Aircanada Delhi-Toronto and 3 days later Aircanada Toronto-Winnipeg. For 75k. A bit expensive but had no option. Although I got international baggage allot in all 3 flights

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
May 5th

@phaijalkhan yes less competition so higher prices i guess. if you take a look at the connecting flights, i see KML airlines (Dutch?) as low as 35k but cannot take any risk with cancellation at the last moment and ending up paying double ultimately for a direct flight.

All the variables these days are like, if this, then this, if that , then that.... and so on.. covid, you made a fckn mess !!
Ya those lufhtansa and qatar flights were way cheaper but I got so many mixed suggestions. Lufhtansa straightaway denied saying they won't allow boarding whereas Turkish airlines was fine with it. Also many people went through qatar and Turkish and Emirates from India. But I also read a couple of people denied entry and had to pay loads of money to book air Canada at the last moment. Didn't want to risk it. Officially it's not allowed.

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
May 5th

ok, thank you for replying. KLM airlines told me that they do not allow international students to board.

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
Ya those lufhtansa and qatar flights were way cheaper but I got so many mixed suggestions. Lufhtansa straightaway denied saying they won't allow boarding whereas Turkish airlines was fine with it. Also many people went through qatar and Turkish and Emirates from India. But I also read a couple of people denied entry and had to pay loads of money to book air Canada at the last moment. Didn't want to risk it. Officially it's not allowed.
Turkish Airlines says they allow international students and we can book for April because till 31 March they are not allowing students to board the flight. It's strange to know that airlines are denying students. Don't know why 1 stop flight are not allowing international students.

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
True. I got Vistara from Mumbai-Delhi, Aircanada Delhi-Toronto and 3 days later Aircanada Toronto-Winnipeg. For 75k. A bit expensive but had no option. Although I got international baggage allot in all 3 flights
Yes, AirCanada is also expensive especially if you go via Delhi to Vancouver. Anyone have an idea will these prices will decreas? I heard that After 31 March a new circular is going to pass so there are chances that more airlines will allow international students and will have more choices but I am not sure. Does anybody know about this?

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023
Turkish Airlines says they allow international students and we can book for April because till 31 March they are not allowing students to board the flight. It's strange to know that airlines are denying students. Don't know why 1 stop flight are not allowing international students.
It is a travel bubble. It is a government rule not airlines. Also there is no guarantee that this bubble will be lifted on 31st March. I was told the same thing about 28th Feb but it got extended. If it doesn't change your April tickets will cost even more than they are now.

FlowerBlossom

Star Member
Sep 29, 2020
It is a travel bubble. It is a government rule not airlines. Also there is no guarantee that this bubble will be lifted on 31st March. I was told the same thing about 28th Feb but it got extended. If it doesn't change your April tickets will cost even more than they are now.
oh ok ...

Sinper

Star Member
Dec 14, 2020
If I am trying to book a flight for which only 2 days are left, it is pretty cheap, any idea why it is so?
Like if I am looking to fly on 27 March, it is costing me around 1 lakh but if I am looking at 14 March flight, it is only 50k. I am checking this on 12 of March.
My mother recently traveled to usa and in her case also, United was offering very cheap flights for which only 24 hours are left, but when I tried to book the flight, they told me that ticket can not be booked for a flight for which time left for departing is less than 24 hours. Is it the same case here?