+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

From Philippines, regular student

sheenaversola

Oct 21, 2019
Hi is it possible to receive a student visa/permit before January 2020? They are just processing my papers this month..

MsCutler

Star Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hi. It certainly is possible however I would highly encourage you to apply now or asap rather than later as there are times application result can get delayed or beyond the average processing timeline which would consequently lead for you to defer your program for the next intake if that happens.

sheenaversola

Oct 21, 2019
Thank you for the info.. actually I started to process my papers last month but I don’t know why the agency will only lodge my papers this week..that’s causing me stress cause I’ve already payed 1 semester and til now I don’t know if when exactly I will get my visa or if I will be rejected by the the embassy..by the way my school is fanshawe college.

sarahv

Nov 11, 2019
Not yet I’m still in the process of applying appointment for biometric..how bout u?

my status is now under eligibility check. i applied last october 5. I'm anxious about the result. but most threads say that if you are about to be denied. it won't take this long. you'll get denied on the first or second week. I am on my 4th week now.

sheenaversola

Oct 21, 2019
my status is now under eligibility check. i applied last october 5. I'm anxious about the result. but most threads say that if you are about to be denied. it won't take this long. you'll get denied on the first or second week. I am on my 4th week now.
For my status they just lodge my papers last nov 7 and I got a biometric letter nov 8, but til now I didn’t have any appointment yet coz when we called to make an appointment the response is not yet in service that’s why I need to call again tomorrow morning..are you for Jan 2020?