+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friendliest Airport in terms of PR Entry processing

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
I was just which airport Toronto (YYZ) or Vancouver (YVR) is better in terms of ease of processing for the new PR comers.
I am planning my soft landing travel in few weeks and torn between the airport.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

I was just which airport Toronto (YYZ) or Vancouver (YVR) is better in terms of ease of processing for the new PR comers.
I am planning my soft landing travel in few weeks and torn between the airport.
1. Both the same type of processing, check how many international Trans/border flights will be arriving about the same time that your flight will arrive, the more flights, the busier that Immigration will be and the longer you will wait.

Reactions: _Harry_

links18

Champion Member
Feb 1, 2006
Nobody can really know which airport is the friendliest, but from personal experience I find agents in Ontario to be a little less law-and-order like in their demeanor.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi

1. Both the same type of processing, check how many international Trans/border flights will be arriving about the same time that your flight will arrive, the more flights, the busier that Immigration will be and the longer you will wait.
Yes. That makes sense. Thank you.

permafrost_can

Nov 16, 2017
Category........
I obviously don't know how landing could be somewhere else because I have done it just once (like everyone else), but I had a positive experience in Vancouver.