+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Friend connection ## Manitoba

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
While submitting application as reply to ITA, can I choose regional destination if my connection friend is in Winnipeg?

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks for reply. So if EOI was raised for one regional provience and LOA has been receieved, it is just a chance that it will work?

Manitobapnp22

Jun 1, 2021
I am not sure if it will work on not. I read few threads and everyone said it does not work and then you are stuck for 6 months to apply again. I would suggest start applying for jobs in other province, if you get lucky, you might get something. Then you can choose the option. Else its difficult, or impossible as far as I know.

Reactions: Gurpreet2023

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
And one more thing if you can suggest.
Is this restriction will remain same if I can prove the support or friend connection in any other regional province ( which is not my destination in file)?

Beekap

Jun 19, 2021
Hello,
I submitted my LAA last month and received an email stating that you sponsor who is a close relative is in winnipeg while I chose Brandon as my preferred destination.
The friend I have in Brandon is already nominating someone else.

What do I do to avoid being percieved as trying to get the extra 50 point or any form of misrepresentation.

Thank you

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
Hello,
I submitted my LAA last month and received an email stating that you sponsor who is a close relative is in winnipeg while I chose Brandon as my preferred destination.
The friend I have in Brandon is already nominating someone else.

What do I do to avoid being percieved as trying to get the extra 50 point or any form of misrepresentation.

Thank you
===============
So they have just asked you the reason "WHY"?
But we cannot say this is a rejection of your application. Maybe you can justify it in any case.

And your further discussion is on the basis of emails or IMMI have returned your LAA application to update and send back?

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
I am not sure if it will work on not. I read few threads and everyone said it does not work and then you are stuck for 6 months to apply again. I would suggest start applying for jobs in other province, if you get lucky, you might get something. Then you can choose the option. Else its difficult, or impossible as far as I know.
ok so you by getting a job offer (which is again a really tough task with very low probability) will change my pathway. Rather than friend's connection, I will be able to prove an Employer connection.

But another general question related to that. If my destination is say regional-A, then my support also should be from regional-A ONLY or it can be regional-B as well or any NON_WINNIPEG city?

Beekap

Jun 19, 2021
===============
So they have just asked you the reason "WHY"?
But we cannot say this is a rejection of your application. Maybe you can justify it in any case.

And your further discussion is on the basis of emails or IMMI have returned your LAA application to update and send back?
Alot have said how I respond matters so they won't ASSUME it's misinterpretation. Also, can I add a distant relative In Brandon to my application or simply reject this and reapply with my link to Brandon.

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
Alot have said how I respond matters so they won't ASSUME it's misinterpretation. Also, can I add a distant relative In Brandon to my application or simply reject this and reapply with my link to Brandon.
according to my study, you should write TRUE and CLEAR. let the officer decide. And yes, you should try to explain with all the options you have in hand. What is the last date of submission?

Beekap

Jun 19, 2021
according to my study, you should write TRUE and CLEAR. let the officer decide. And yes, you should try to explain with all the options you have in hand. What is the last date of submission?
17th of July.
Yeah my data is true. My fear is how to present it APPROPRIATELY.

Manitobapnp22

Jun 1, 2021
I think you can mention this in explanation letter that you have contacts in Brandon and both your connections will help you to settle in Brandon. Rest I guess upto the officer who takes your file. Give good explanation as why you want to settle in Brandon.