+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Frequesntly ask questions for new rules of canadian immigration

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Hi everyone ,i would like to start this thread due to make summarization of my queries and focus on these one ,as people in this forums are highly helpful for me ,no doubt about ir thanks and sorry firstly for my typing and grammatical mistakes ,now come to the question ,
1)How much u make a pay order to send for application in total ,i think 550 canadian dollar or some pay order of 450 canadian dollar in addition ,or only 550 canadian dollar .
2)When will take IELTS before submitting or after sumbmitting form ,it must be general module or academic is also fine ?
3)Which document i will have to submit along with my application ?
4)What is the points of mbbs?
5)Are all these documents attested ?if yes then from where?
6)Is house job for 1 year is also included in experience?
7)Bank staement of how many months show and is it submitted along with application?
8)What are jobs alternative for IMGS during license exam preparation of canada?

Some of these qusetion ,i want to know ,as all of u are helping with each other ,thanks alot takecare and all the best

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you are applying as an FSW with an occupation of their most wanted list of 38 occupations, you are not supposed to send any documents with your application. You have to read the instructions for the type of application you are trying to make to see what you have to do.

You can pay $550 initially but if you are approved, you have to pay the other $490 as well.

You can take the IELTS before you apply because that helps you to accurately calculate that you have enough points before you apply. They ask for general module. Some people if they already took an academic said they submitted it and was accepted but if you didn't take it yet, do the general.

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
thanks alot for all of ur response
house job basically is an intership after mbbs ,it is neither like this as u mention both ok ,thanks and take care

target2009match

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
if anyones fathers name is ,for example is WASEEM AHMED ,AND IN PASSPORT ,THEY MENTION WASIM AHMED ,because both spelling are right ,so is it problem or make another passport ,wheras applicant name is same as per passport and as well as degree and everything ,kindly reply plz

relycanada

Dec 21, 2008
Please read my replyagainst your queries.
rely

Hi everyone ,i would like to start this thread due to make summarization of my queries and focus on these one ,as people in this forums are highly helpful for me ,no doubt about ir thanks and sorry firstly for my typing and grammatical mistakes ,now come to the question ,
1)How much u make a pay order to send for application in total ,i think 550 canadian dollar or some pay order of 450 canadian dollar in addition ,or only 550 canadian dollar .
$550

2)When will take IELTS before submitting or after sumbmitting form ,it must be general module or academic is also fine ?
IELTS, GENERAL

3)Which document i will have to submit along with my application ?
ALL FORMS AND VISA PROCESSING FEE

4)What is the points of mbbs?

5)Are all these documents attested ?if yes then from where?

WHO DOES IN YOUR COUNTRY?
6)Is house job for 1 year is also included in experience?

IF YOU MEAN INTERNSHIP THEN YES.

7)Bank staement of how many months show and is it submitted along with application?

YOU HAVE TO SHOW SETTLEMENT FUNDS AND NOT BANK STATEMENT.DO NOT WHEN SENDING APPLICATION TO SYDNEY OFFICE.

8)What are jobs alternative for IMGS during license exam preparation of canada?

All jobs which are easily available?? Cab driver,pizza delivery boy,loader ,tele marketing ,till you complete your other requirement(EASIER SAID THAN DONE).

Some of these qusetion ,i want to know ,as all of u are helping with each other ,thanks alot takecare and all the best
[/quote]