+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

Dada13

Jul 21, 2021
There is maybe a solution for people with no news two months after they submitted their application.
Asking to their own MP to push their application.

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
There is maybe a solution for people with no news two months after they submitted their application.
Asking to their own MP to push their application.
To be honest most people are still waiting and knowing PR normally takes an average of 6 months, we have to be patient. I understand the frustrating part is seeing others receive their AORs but we will get ours soon too. Don't lose hope.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
To be honest most people are still waiting and knowing PR normally takes an average of 6 months, we have to be patient. I understand the frustrating part is seeing others receive their AORs but we will get ours soon too. Don't lose hope.
How many applications do you think they will process by the end of this year for the French streams?

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
For the Qualifying Work Experience:
I've worked from Jan 2020 until the present day as a cashier for 20 hours a week with a 5 months break due to COVID. My letter of employer shows a total of 1163 hours worked during this period. but it doesn't mention the time I didn't work due to COVID shutdowns.
During that same break( April 2020 until august 2020) I got a full time job as a security agent. My letter of employer shows a total of 488 hours worked.
My total hours is around 1650 worked during a period over 12 months.
I didn't provide a letter of explanation, just two letters of employers with recent paystubs and t4s for 2020.
is it all good or should I provide a LOE as soon as I get AOR?

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
For the Qualifying Work Experience:
I've worked from Jan 2020 until the present day as a cashier for 20 hours a week with a 5 months break due to COVID. My letter of employer shows a total of 1163 hours worked during this period. but it doesn't mention the time I didn't work due to COVID shutdowns.
During that same break( April 2020 until august 2020) I got a full time job as a security agent. My letter of employer shows a total of 488 hours worked.
My total hours is around 1650 worked during a period over 12 months.
I didn't provide a letter of explanation, just two letters of employers with recent paystubs and t4s for 2020.
is it all good or should I provide a LOE as soon as I get AOR?
Did you exclude the 5 month break from the total working hours?
I think you should have provided a letter to show more clearly your working hours. But at this point just be patient, they can calculate you hours based on your payments/taxes.

Reactions: Riri15

midousa2006

Jan 27, 2019
Did you exclude the 5 month break from the total working hours?
I think you should have provided a letter to show more clearly your working hours. But at this point just be patient, they can calculate you hours based on your payments/taxes.
Yes the total hours for the first job include only the hours really worked excluding the break. I will probably prepare an LOE to send as soon as I get an AOR.
It is frustrating that there aren't a lot of French stream applicants to see the latest updates.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Yes the total hours for the first job include only the hours really worked excluding the break. I will probably prepare an LOE to send as soon as I get an AOR.
It is frustrating that there aren't a lot of French stream applicants to see the latest updates.
I meant from the calculated hours. Because if you calculated the break too and qualified only because of that, it is a problem. But if you exclude the break and you still qualify, then it is ok. You can just submit an LOE once you get AOR to explain that you forgot to mention it. But as long as working hours still qualify you and they were not counted in, just not clarified, but counted it, I am sure you will be okay. From what I have been seeing, IRCC agents are quite generous with mistakes in this stream.

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello, still no news, no AORs? I got mind of this for a couple of days as I was having vaccine side effects but have we heard about any french AORs?

Reactions: Dada13