+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

BeachBee

Aug 26, 2021
Hi everyone.
I submitted the application from Montreal Quebec.

Thinking about calling tomorrow to get an update.
  • Stream: International Graduate French (outside/hors Quebec)
  • Submitted: July 07, 2021 (Submitted at 12:32pm)
  • AOR: Not yet received
  • Biometrics: Paid but not submitted
  • Medical and PCC: Submitted
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • eCOPR: -

BeachBee

Aug 26, 2021
HI,
I called two days ago to update my address (I moved from QC to ON). I got my temp number already :)
Hi!

Does it actually change something when you change your address? I moved to AB from QC recently but haven’t made the address change yet. Would it speed up the process?

Thanks!

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Hi!

Does it actually change something when you change your address? I moved to AB from QC recently but haven’t made the address change yet. Would it speed up the process?

Thanks!
Hey!
I don’t know if it actually does anything.
As far as I know, since I don’t have AOR, my application hasnt been updated in terms of the new address, only the profile with IRCC. I have to submit a web form to change the address on the application once I get AOR (that’s what IRCC told me to do when I called)
:)

Reactions: BeachBee

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
Hi everyone.
I submitted the application from Montreal Quebec.

Thinking about calling tomorrow to get an update.
  • Submitted: July 07, 2021 (Submitted at 12:32pm)
  • Biometrics: Paid but not submitted
  • Medical and PCC: Submitted
  • Eligibility: -
any update?

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hello there, hope everyone is doing well . I had to take my mind of this TR to PR thing for a moment. I don't have any news regarding my app as well. If you have a friend who got updates please share as well.

Djihane_15

May 2, 2021
Hello there, hope everyone is doing well . I had to take my mind of this TR to PR thing for a moment. I don't have any news regarding my app as well. If you have a friend who got updates please share as well.
Should we try calling?

Mava

Sep 4, 2021
  • Submitted: September 3rd, 2021 (Submitted at 12:04am From Ottawa Ontario)
  • Biometrics: Haven't submitted before
  • Medical: submitted the form received on the day of my appointment
    Eligibility: -

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Ontario
Did you get this number by email or you had to call? I applied on July 6th and still no update :/
I called to update my address since I moved. I didn’t even ask for it, but the agent has to verify if there were any applications in the system for me to see if address could be updated for them. So he gave me my temporary number and said to update addrrsss for that application once I get AOR through web form. Temp number is pretty much your application number if you drop the X

Synopsis

Aug 25, 2021
I was wondering if someone had given a TEF exam within Canada recently and how long did it take for them to receive the certificate?
We require the certificate number to enter into the application, the result they send in email won’t be enough, right?