+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

** French TR to PR Streams Processing Timelime/Voie d'accès RT à RP pour les Francophones - Temps de Traitement.**

BeachBee

Aug 26, 2021
I was wondering if someone had given a TEF exam within Canada recently and how long did it take for them to receive the certificate?
We require the certificate number to enter into the application, the result they send in email won’t be enough, right?
Hey, I did the TCF back in May and can only speak about that one and not the TEF. It took approx. 2 weeks to get the results online and once you have that, it takes about 1-2 additional weeks to receive the certificate by post. You’ll need to upload the certificate for the application as that’s the original test result.

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
I was wondering if someone had given a TEF exam within Canada recently and how long did it take for them to receive the certificate?
We require the certificate number to enter into the application, the result they send in email won’t be enough, right?
TEF results takes a month to receive. They will send it to the email you provided and you download the pdf to add to your application. Also it can be more than a month since the Paris Institute were closed back in August for summer Vacation.

Riri15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Personally, I don't know why they're not processing french apps since the total number of applications is lower. I know someone who applied the same day as me for CEC and got their PR already and I should've went with CEC.

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
It took me 4 weeks to get my results

wannaknowitall

Star Member
Jul 19, 2021
Personally, I don't know why they're not processing french apps since the total number of applications is lower. I know someone who applied the same day as me for CEC and got their PR already and I should've went with CEC.
seems like all French AORs are around the same time (mid July). They only started processing them then? So disappointing that they aren't treating streams separately.... we get no attention

Reactions: zirawood and Riri15

jamilmuradov

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys! Does it matter if you indicate English as your stronger language given that you are providing French language results?