+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Free online remote internships in Canada?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That means that it is not possible to immigrate to Canada. Thank you for your answers.

After the war in Bosnia, my dad got an offer (got the letter in the second half of the 90s) to immigrate to Canada from Germany because he knows English and he decided to refuse it and he brought his family back to Bosnia because he believed everything in my country would be solved. We didn't choose the system from Dayton Agreement that is against international conventions.
You can come to Canada on a study permit or immigrate through economic programs. Getting a volunteer internship is not the path to PR.

Germany has a different system. Citizen of a country that is not a member of the European Union (Bosnia* is in Europe, but not the part of the EU) and citizen of a country that is a member of the EU has the same opportunity at the labour market in Germany. Citizen from Germany and citizen from Bosnia has the same opportunity on the labour market in Germany. It is the reason why people from Bosnia mostly immigrate to Germany. Some immigration agencies made a program - pay the costs after you get the job.

The mentality in Canada (politeness), language and prediction about the economy encourage me to think about moving to Canada over Germany. I must give up because of the system.

*System from Dayton agreement (product of world policy) is against law in EU and must be changed. It is not possible because the forces who started the war and genocide is part of the political system and blocked it. They blocked also projects which are important for the economy and healthcare. That system is a good space for corruption and breaking the law.

Last edited:

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Germany has a different system. Citizen of a country that is not a member of the European Union (Bosnia* is in Europe, but not the part of the EU) and citizen of a country that is a member of the EU has the same opportunity at the labour market in Germany. Citizen from Germany and citizen from Bosnia has the same opportunity on the labour market in Germany. It is the reason why people from Bosnia mostly immigrate to Germany. Some immigration agencies made a program - pay the costs after you get the job.

The mentality in Canada (politeness), language and prediction about the economy encourage me to think about moving to Canada over Germany. I must give up because of the system.

*System from Dayton agreement (product of world policy) is against law in EU and must be changed. It is not possible because the forces who started the war and genocide is part of the political system and blocked it. They blocked also projects which are important for the economy and healthcare. That system is a good space for corruption and breaking the law.
Good luck in Germany then..

canadian-gentleman

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
My home budget is 1.000€. To move to Canada you need over 12.000 CAD.
Look into getting a master's degree where funding might be available. I don't know if master's students in economics are usually paid a stipend, but in engineering this is quite common.

You would want to focus on finding research-/thesis-based master's programs (not course-based programs) and identify professors that are researching a topic that you have interest and experience in. Contact those professors to see if they might have funding available for you. Note that this approach is very competitive - you would need to stick out of the crowd by demonstrating that you understand their research area and write at a level that can be honed to produce scientific manuscripts.

Look into getting a master's degree where funding might be available. I don't know if master's students in economics are usually paid a stipend, but in engineering this is quite common.

You would want to focus on finding research-/thesis-based master's programs (not course-based programs) and identify professors that are researching a topic that you have interest and experience in. Contact those professors to see if they might have funding available for you. Note that this approach is very competitive - you would need to stick out of the crowd by demonstrating that you understand their research area and write at a level that can be honed to produce scientific manuscripts.
Thanks for your answers. The grading scale at faculties (universities) in Bosnia is from 6 to 10. Students fail tests if they get 5. My final/diploma paper was graded with 10. It was a research paper. I used a questionnaire and programs like SPSS, and similar for research. I had all fields of management when I studied. I have also good/excellent grades at courses where is needed research work - projects, plans, and similar. I have also ideas for new products/companies.
I have just 6 months of paid internship and work experience. I am unemployed. Before I explained the system of getting a job in Bosnia. It is problem also with some international companies who had corrupted employers (from Balkan) at high positions. The problem is also that some companies require 3-5-10 years of experience in a specific area.

Last edited: