15-JAN-2014
AOR Received.
15-MAR-2014
IELTS Request
( 5.5 ) Included with application

honeysingh74

Feb 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.

it would be great, if you can share it on my email (jaipreet.kaur2226@gmail.com)

thanks

AnandGanti

Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Hey Rameez

Pplease do send the matrial to bobby437@gmail.com

zaki arshad

May 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Can you please send me material

Zaki.arsh@gmail.com