Jbpat

Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Thanks rameez for the info.pls kindly send the ielts test materials to my mailbox jbaby58@hotmail.com. thanks...

javm

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
please send me ielts material javmzm@gmail.com

Raj@86

Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Dear Rameez,
Hope you doing great

I have sent you request email for IELTS GT material.

Kindly consIder and reply with ielts material.

Looking forward
Raj

Maruti1

Feb 11, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Hi Rameez, Could you email me the IELTS material to marutiaos@gmail.com, please. Thanks in advance

FinTor

May 26, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-05-2017
Doc's Request.
31-05-2017
Nomination.....
Not Applied for
AOR Received.
25-06-2017
Med's Done....
09-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2017
LANDED..........
26-10-2017
Hi Rameez - one of my friends wants to appear for the GT. Can you share the material? My email is tukku.mail@gmail.com? thanks in advance.

Saibaba89

Feb 17, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Hi,

I have sent you the email to your email id could you please share me the IELTS gerenal module free material to my email id.....

Last edited:

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.

hi please share the material on vijyatjain@gmail.com