+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Free IELTS Material

ria31

Dec 1, 2017
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
hi send me at sria3105@gmail.com

kashif.khan

Dec 25, 2017
Hello,

I am happy for your score and really appreciate your help. Would you please send the material also as I am preparing for the IELTS.

Thanks,

avlesk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2018
Not sure if it had been posted already. Please practice using the IELTS upgrade 8 material that you get after registering for an exam with IDP India. The US centers do not send this by default but the Indian centers are sending them. It really helped me to get used to the tough READING format and improve my scores.

Syedadoc

Jan 19, 2018
Hello everyone,

My result came few days ago and I got 7.5 band in IELTS test. Now, I would like to share my material with you and tips on how I studied to achieve that score. It really isn't that hard if you study hard and use proper material for practice. If you want free IELTS test material with guides about 4 sections then please feel free to send me an e-mail at sookkhan89@gmail.com

If you don't want my material, then still good luck to you with your test. Hopefully you get the score you need.

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Can u plz send me at drmubashirin@gmail.com

ajmal_jvd

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Rameez,

Can you please send your IETS material to my gmail account ajmal.jawed@gmail.com

And I am planning to buy Cambridge IELTS 7, 8, 9 and 10. Hope these books will help as i heard over internet. Can anyone guide where I can but these books from? I tried Amazon.com but I see multiple copies, i dont understand which is original from Cambridge.

Regards.. Jawed

Jan 23, 2018
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Dear Rameez,

I have sent you an email to your address requesting the study materials.

Hope to hear from you very soon.

regards,

J@mal@ko

Send me Parwindersingh0065@gmail. com

Jbpat

Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone,

Thanks,

-Rameez.
Thanks rameez....I really need the test materials