+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Franchise experience

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am considering getting a franchise in Canada. I am not sure which franchise I want to get. But I think I don't want to get any which involves food as I think that might be hard to deal with.

Any inputs from those who have got a franchise or those considering is welcome.

Thank you.

Thunderboy007

Dec 3, 2020
Hi,

I am considering getting a franchise in Canada. I am not sure which franchise I want to get. But I think I don't want to get any which involves food as I think that might be hard to deal with.

Thank you.
Hello - just wanted to check with you if you come across any interesting opportunity. I am also in a same boat. Do let me know if something struck. Thanks

RD ADARSH

Jan 7, 2021
Hi,

Thank you.

Even I am looking for it pls let me know I am room INDIA ( Bangalore ) Given my IELTS and waiting for my PR

Sanjida29

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi,

Thank you.
How about gas station, convenience store business. If you are not interested in food. I worked for subway restaurant for long time I find that’s a good business but you need lots of patience to see profit.