+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

forwarded to visa office newdelhi for further processing

kkrdrive

Nov 14, 2009
can someone who received the PPR from New Delhi help me on this please?

I received the letter from New Delhi asking for passport. The letter did not specified the words such a PPR or Passport Request.

It stated that "for further processing of your application we need the following documents from your side........1. Passport (send the passport only after medicals have been completed)"

Is this letter that I received called PPR or this is a different letter?

JarJes

Mar 22, 2009
Yes its the same. You may find "document request letter" in the most top left corner. If they just asked for pp, no more second guess do it as soon as you can.

gud luck..!

canadian_guy

Oct 29, 2009
Hello all, my wife submitted her passport on oct09, as required by PPR but she hasnt recieved it back nor they have changed ECAS to decision made. Its been more then 6 wks. Anybody knows how long they keep her passport for? I dont understand why its taking sooo long.

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Totally depends on your circumstances. Most people get their passport back in 2-3 weeks but some can take a few months to process. It will take longer if you've lived outside of India or if there are any issues in your background that they need to check out.

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
i sponsor my wife wife from india..new delhi started to process on July 24,2009 and about 2 weeks after got letter asking for passport about another 2 weeks after she got her passport back with visa..she's coming this wednesday
Hi,
As mentioned earlier, I'm applying PR on spouse visa. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March2018..medical results received on the 31st of march and Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018. On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi office for final processing. On the cic website now showing, my file started processing on the 12th of April 2018..what does this mean ?
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
My wife's application is also being processed in New Delhi.
Here are the dates:
Application Received at CPC-M: June 23, 2009
Sponsorship Approval & File forwarded to New Delhi: July 23, 2009
Sponsorship Approval Letter Received: July 27, 2009
Status in ecas "In Process": Aug 10, 2009
PP Request Letter Sent: Aug 28, 2009
PP Request Letter Received: Sep 4, 2009
PP Sent to New Delhi: Sep 9, 2009
Hi,
As mentioned earlier, I'm applying PR on spouse visa. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018..on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018..I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March2018..medical results received on the 31st of march and Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018. On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi office for final processing. On the cic website now showing, my file started processing on the 12th of April 2018..what does this mean ?
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !

bhawick

Nov 27, 2013
Hi,
some one please help me in this!!
The Online Status for my wife's application says "In Process".
and it says that the Medical documents we sent to her on July 23rd, but she have not received any.

I got an email on Friday 7th September that the File has been forwarded to New Delhi.

It the Medical exam documents supposed to be sent now?

How long will it take from this point?
Thank you.

Gurdev khehra

Aug 27, 2019
Hello everyone plz let me know wht is the meaning of this Visa application,tracking Id no.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You are requested to submit additional documents to the Canada visa office,New Delhi for further processing.

rsinghr

Mar 2, 2022
Hi Everyone, I know this is old thread. Hopefully someone could help me with this. Looking forward to your response.

My Timeline of application is as follows:
Nov 11, 2021 -> Paper based Application Received by CIC
Feb 9, 2022 -> Received Application Number of file
March 3, 2022 -> Eligible as Sponsor &
The application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be forwarded to the visa office in NEW DELHI for further processing.

My Queries are as follows:
How long does it take for Delhi Office to receive file?
When can we expect medical request?
How long does it take for passport request?

Singh307

Sep 16, 2022
i sponsor my wife from india.
what is process after my file sent to delhi visa office ?
and how much time they take for ppr ? 2022