forwarded to visa office newdelhi for further processing

pshekhu

Jun 30, 2009
m sponsoring my wife from india &
Application mailed on May 27,2009
Application arrived at CPC-M on May 28,2009
Decision made on June 26,2009
Letter received on June 30,2009
I m just wondering how long it usually takes to start processing in delhi ( time it left mississauga office and they start something in delhi office). will appreciate the help.

Ps

Boncuk

Nov 15, 2008
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp
These are the processing times for all visa offices abroad.. as you will see New Delhi 80% of cases finalised in 7 months.. which is fast! I've seen many getting visas after 90 days in New Delhi.

Jul 4, 2009
I am sponsoring my husband from India as well.

Application mailed : May 27 and received next day.
Decision made : June 25,2009
Letter received: July 2, 2009

I guess we're on the same timeline so far. Just like you, I am curious about the time it will take for New Delhi to process the file. According to the latest information on the CIC website it can take anywhere from 2 - 7 months. It's encouraging to know there is a 30 % chance of it being completed in 2 months. I guess for now we have to wait and hope for the best.

Jul 4, 2009
do you guys know how long it takes for them to decide if there will be an interview??? and what exactly are they going to do with the file ??

pshekhu

Jun 30, 2009
hey guys there is a new update on my file, the status changed to in process today n according to that they start working on my wifes file in delhi on 23rd july. lets see how many more days to go gud luck to u all

JarJes

Mar 22, 2009
Hope you guys can help me out....pls see below.

IDENTITY AND CIVIL STATUS DOCUMENTS

Birth and/or baptism certificate

Note: If the birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original
documents establishing identity such as:

• Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation certificate), and
• Voter’s ID card.

Could you please give your advice regarding to prepare this above mentioned document? I don’t have Birth Certificate from Government Authority. But now I am going to apply for the same with respective Municipality. I do have original Baptism certificate, School records, Voter’s ID etc..

But as per the guide If the birth is registered late, then only I could attach Baptism, Educational docs, Voter’s ID etc.,

What it the meaning of Registered late? Now I am going to apply for my birth certificate. Is this means that my birth has been registered late. In this situation, really I don’t need to apply for birth certificate as I do have other alternate documents (Baptism Certificate, School records, Voter’ ID) in handy. I am confused very badly….

Clarify me with you answers.

Jul 4, 2009
message to PSHEKU

hi i just received your message about processing in new delhi and want to let you know that my application status has changed to "in process" and it states on the website that they started processing it on July24

hope this helps!

pshekhu

Jun 30, 2009
hello frds, question for all those ppl whos file forwarded to delhi office around 20 july ( thats date on which process started ), did any body got any response from them pls let us know

Jul 4, 2009
PSHEKHU

Hi my status changed to "in Process " around same time as you. My husband and I have not heard anything since that happened. I will post it on here when the status changes. Can you do that as well ??

thanks !

navdeep02

Sep 10, 2009
i sponsor my wife wife from india..new delhi started to process on July 24,2009 and about 2 weeks after got letter asking for passport about another 2 weeks after she got her passport back with visa..she's coming this wednesday

nknvtr

Aug 27, 2009
My wife's application is also being processed in New Delhi.
Here are the dates:
Application Received at CPC-M: June 23, 2009
Sponsorship Approval & File forwarded to New Delhi: July 23, 2009
Sponsorship Approval Letter Received: July 27, 2009
Status in ecas "In Process": Aug 10, 2009
PP Request Letter Sent: Aug 28, 2009
PP Request Letter Received: Sep 4, 2009
PP Sent to New Delhi: Sep 9, 2009

Jul 4, 2009
hey guys....

just wondering what is the best way to find out when the letter for passport request has been mailed out because what if we're waiting and waiting and don't get it because it's lost in the mail or something....

pshekhu

Jun 30, 2009
wow u guys r lucky, got passport request in just 2 weeks. m also wondering what if the letter is lost in mail. is there any way we can contact visa office regarding the mail