+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum for Inland Principal Applicant with Outland Dependents only

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Congr
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
Big Congratulation
Please replay which category you applied
I am also same boat since 2019. My file in a quie for final review last 3 months and Waiting for final desicion

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?
@Deadmau57 If the portal details was only for you, your spouse will get a PPR in your CIC account.

Minarbutus

Apr 26, 2021
Hi, I'm a main applicant inland and my husband is outland.
Bcpnp and got PAL yesterday.
I will see what will happen next week to both of us.
I'll update it.

Diane6

Mar 17, 2021
Okay...it's been 19 months now and still nothing. I applied visa for my husband in April, got nothing so far. I applied visa for myself so I can at least travel back to see my husband, nothing so far... One of the people I know applied hers in January, hasn't received anything yet. What's going on in this world? Am I not allowed to see my families?

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Aprail 2019 ,PA inland and dependent outland still my file is in a quie for a final review last 4 months
Anyone got final desicion who has dependent outland

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Asked local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES!
Have u got passport request

Usman582

May 25, 2021
No I have not, We've been told by an agent 2 days ago that everything is pass just and waiting for final review, We been at this stage for the last 3.5 months. So I am wondering if it is the VO (Ottawa) working slowly or because I have a dependent outside Canada
Same thing happen.