+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forum for Inland Principal Applicant with Outland Dependents only

sahil1488

Jul 12, 2021
Nothing yet, I do not know what steps to take next. I have tried emailing Ottawa and The portal email but no response. Webform response was only generic reply. How is your application going? any Update yet?
i applied pr file after oinp approval. My wife was in India when i applied but now she is with me on work visa . my file is 95% completed that is 33 days left but my work permit is expiring in 55 days. i did not get any medical or any other request. Is there any one who knows how this processing work and what should i do?

Bello.Scott

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
i applied pr file after oinp approval. My wife was in India when i applied but now she is with me on work visa . my file is 95% completed that is 33 days left but my work permit is expiring in 55 days. i did not get any medical or any other request. Is there any one who knows how this processing work and what should i do?
Have you updated your PR file to indicate your wife's address has change to Canada? If No, do that here https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

Then If you do not receive any update in a months time from now, do apply for BOWP so your permit does not expires.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers!

Reactions: sahil1488

Lobsterman

Apr 20, 2021
Nothing yet, I do not know what steps to take next. I have tried emailing Ottawa and The portal email but no response. Webform response was only generic reply. How is your application going? any Update yet?
Thanks, @Bello.Scott , I received my credentials a couple of days ago, uploaded the picture and address. Waiting for Ecopr.

Usman582

May 25, 2021
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Asked local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES!
Any update

Usman582

May 25, 2021
AOR - Dec 2019 here.
I know a lot of you have been waiting for way longer time than me, but I still wanna say, I don't know how long I can hold up.
The whole process is just been so frustrating. Nobody cares about our mental health. Canada doesn't care, IRCC doesn't give a sh*t. I'm apart from my husband and my families for over 15 months now. Like whoever stated on the first page, IRCC issued PPR to outland applicants if they are both outland. That just doesn't make a tiny sense. What about us? We have jobs, worked hard, and pay the taxes. We are much more qualified than those who never came to Canada. Am I right?
I just don't get it, I don't get it.
I think we may soon see the news about 'long-wait applicants go mental' , 'suicidal applicants who are away from loved ones' kind of news.
I'm sorry for being so mean and critical here... I weren't like this before. The whole process changed me and turned me to a different person now.
If you don't want me, just let me know! Give me a clear answer! Don't just pretend you don't hear us!
Disappointing, frustrating, exhausting....
Any uodate

Diane Matthie

Feb 28, 2019
Inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-06-2019
AOR Received.
12-06-2019
LANDED..........
18-09-2021
Have u got any update
Got a ADR yesterday, they asking my spouse to fill out a Details of Police form, he was a police.
So it seems like they are still processing my security.

Last edited:

Usman582

May 25, 2021
No I have not, We've been told by an agent 2 days ago that everything is pass just and waiting for final review, We been at this stage for the last 3.5 months. So I am wondering if it is the VO (Ottawa) working slowly or because I have a dependent outside Canada
My visa office also at ottawa and my file is also in a quie for a final review last 3 months

Deadmau57

Jul 21, 2021
Hey guys I am inland and my spouse is outland (India). My AOR was Sept 2020 and about a week ago I received a request in my cic a/c asking to confirm residential address for myself and my spouse. Earlier this week, I received an email in regards to using the PR portal and I did confirm the email address I wish to use and that I will act on my spouse's behalf. Today I have received portal log in user name and password for myself and I have already updated my address and photo.

My question is will it just be me that gets the eCOPR and my spouse will get PPR request sometime after the Indian flight ban is lifted or will they hold my eCOPR as well?