+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM5669 or eIMM5669

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
At the very bottom of the eIMM5669 is mentioned that you dont need to hand sign it, you can type your full name and that will suffice.

" I agree that by typing my name , I am electronically signing my application ''
But we signed it our self.. hope it is not fatal ???

rupindershergill

Sep 1, 2017
At the very bottom of the eIMM5669 is mentioned that you dont need to hand sign it, you can type your full name and that will suffice.

" I agree that by typing my name , I am electronically signing my application ''
Hi!
I have also sent Schedule A form woth only electronic signature (not handwritten) and my file has been sent off just this week.

Some are suggesting that it must be hand signed as per latest checklist. Could you give me some idea about this please?

Will my application return as I didn’t hand sign that form ?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi!
I have also sent Schedule A form woth only electronic signature (not handwritten) and my file has been sent off just this week.

Some are suggesting that it must be hand signed as per latest checklist. Could you give me some idea about this please?

Will my application return as I didn’t hand sign that form ?
Hey worry not. My aor was 27 Jan on 12 March got imm5669 request. Though it was written with original signatures. My husband and me filled it with typing name not handwritten and uploaded it on 15 March . On 16 March we again got imm5669 request this time they wanted my husband's original signatures. So we again filled new form but with our original signatures. It's better u get it hand signed scan and upload. Read letter request carefully.

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hey worry not. My aor was 27 Jan on 12 March got imm5669 request. Though it was written with original signatures. My husband and me filled it with typing name not handwritten and uploaded it on 15 March . On 16 March we again got imm5669 request this time they wanted my husband's original signatures. So we again filled new form but with our original signatures. It's better u get it hand signed scan and upload. Read letter request carefully.
Is your husband the principal applicant ? I also got an ADR for this form but only for my spouse and I am the PA so wondering who needs to sign it me or him ?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Is your husband the principal applicant ? I also got an ADR for this form but only for my spouse and I am the PA so wondering who needs to sign it me or him ?
Hey I was P.A.. . 1st I got Adr request on my name . We both of us electronically filled it then they requested my husband's imm5669 with original signature. This time again we both filled and sent with original sign

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
When umwill download imm5669 form on top of it is written all P.A. and accompanying above 18 should fill it. So to be on safer side both of u fill with original signatures. It is usually required when we answered any statutory questions as yes. Good luck

Roger_notta

Star Member
Oct 15, 2017
HELP..... Can anyone send me the pdf for IMM5669 e? seems like they just updated these forms and i can not download it on my laptop coz of adobe version. Even though I updated my adobe.. Not sure why it says in IRCC email SCHEDULE A ONLINE.. Any help greatly appreciated.

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Hi all please I have a question concerning the imm5669 form, I have the latest version and it doesn’t have to be validated because it doesn’t have a validate button and I will be sending my application fresh from the start tomorrow I just to wan be sure if I need to send the older version 11-2018 which creates a barcode after filling or it doesn’t matter as they accept both?thansk all

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
Both are acceptable but technically the one they're asking for is the IMM5669
Hi please I have a question
Im applying under the spouse programme
The document checklist says eimm5669 11-2018 verision,Originally I had it filled out and ready to send until I was advised there’s a new version of imm5669 06-2019 so i had to download that and fill it up, now I figured these are two different forms and they apply under different programmes but they’re basically the same questions from start to finish, the didference is the validate button the imm5669 doesn’t have..now I’m confused on which one to send in because I don’t want my application to be returned, please advise..thank you

Benabena

Feb 25, 2019
Hi,
Yes, I filled the form and signed it by hand. Scanned and uploaded. Afterwards, I got biometrics invite in a week. I had already paid the fee. But my document assessment is still ongoing.
Did you fill up eIMM5669 or IMM5669? your help much appreciated.
TIA

Benabena

Feb 25, 2019
Hi please I have a question
Im applying under the spouse programme
The document checklist says eimm5669 11-2018 verision,Originally I had it filled out and ready to send until I was advised there’s a new version of imm5669 06-2019 so i had to download that and fill it up, now I figured these are two different forms and they apply under different programmes but they’re basically the same questions from start to finish, the didference is the validate button the imm5669 doesn’t have..now I’m confused on which one to send in because I don’t want my application to be returned, please advise..thank you
What did you end up doing? I need to upload my additional doc by tomorrow and can not make my mind which one to go with? Your help much appreciated. TIA

Zikky

Jun 24, 2019
What did you end up doing? I need to upload my additional doc by tomorrow and can not make my mind which one to go with? Your help much appreciated. TIA
I went with the eimm5669 since that’s the form that comes up for download when I put in all my my details on the cic site..

Benabena

Feb 25, 2019
I went with the eimm5669 since that’s the form that comes up for download when I put in all my my details on the cic site..
Many thanks for your quick response. This PR process is so nerve-wracking. Replies really matter. I am paper based BC PNP applicant. My package shows imm5669; so i am going with this form.
Thanks again.

Reactions: Zikky