+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM5669 or eIMM5669

Monty02

Aug 29, 2018
HI
1. I saved all the answered in a separate file for my record, so i had all the information to double check.
2. I dont think you can pull out the information again
3. What do you mean by MEP?

Dont stress, every case is different. Just sit tight and hope for the best.
OH MEP means Medical passed. I am on IP2 already.

for information
Post-submission stages:
NA1
- "Not Applicable" 1: Background check says "Not Applicable", usually right after submission.
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam."
IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially inland and CEC) skip this stage.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed.
IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon)
Ghost update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
HI
1. I saved all the answered in a separate file for my record, so i had all the information to double check.
2. I dont think you can pull out the information again
3. What do you mean by MEP?

Dont stress, every case is different. Just sit tight and hope for the best.
Hey how far ur application went ? I am in same boat as yours. So worried. Kindly update

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I didn't seem to do any mistake... Anything idea why they ask us to fill out this form again? Also I didn't take a screen shot of the application I submitted... Is there a way I can see what I submitted so I can double check... Most people who got AOR cleared MEP today... I'm tensed ..
Hey how far ur application went

Monty02

Aug 29, 2018
That's wonderful ...brother how u typed imm5669 form. Today I got Adr. It has taken whole my day. I can't type well in. Can u help pls
I took a print out of balnk form and filled it in my handwriting. Attached a blank sheet for extra information.

jonathanvaz69

Nov 27, 2018
Is it fine if we use the eIMM5669E form as it also has the option to add fields and validate it after all information has been entered? Or do we have mandatorily use the IMM5669E form which probably will need to be printed and then scanned to upload

Also, does this document have to be filled for Principal and secondary applicant?

Received AOR on 26-01-2019, and have been asked to share the Schedule A today.

SwethaBR

Sep 29, 2018
Is it fine if we use the eIMM5669E form as it also has the option to add fields and validate it after all information has been entered? Or do we have mandatorily use the IMM5669E form which probably will need to be printed and then scanned to upload

Also, does this document have to be filled for Principal and secondary applicant?

We have to print, sign and scan the form... Atleast that's what I did...

I was asked to do it for both me and my husband.. The additional information request form should have those details...

jonathanvaz69

Nov 27, 2018
Thanks for the help, I will do the needful.

The message we received has only my wife's name mentioned and she is the primary applicant, so we were unsure. It will great if you could let me know if you had an upload option available under the principal applicant and the secondary applicant section on your CIC login to send the completed Schedule A form.

Thanks again

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019

At the very bottom of the eIMM5669 is mentioned that you dont need to hand sign it, you can type your full name and that will suffice.

" I agree that by typing my name , I am electronically signing my application ''

SwethaBR

Sep 29, 2018
For me, it was mentioned that it was for both of us.. Also there were two slots to upload the file... May be for there will just be one and u can decide based on that...

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Thanks for the help, I will do the needful.

The message we received has only my wife's name mentioned and she is the primary applicant, so we were unsure. It will great if you could let me know if you had an upload option available under the principal applicant and the secondary applicant section on your CIC login to send the completed Schedule A form.

Thanks again
Hey as per cic instructions principal applicant and dependants above 18 have to fill. Even I am asked Adr 5669 form . Only my name mentioned and upload option under my document section appears. But we can't take risk and both me and my husband filled. Just type IMM 5669 2-2018 in Google. .nd download form .open in Adobe reader ..validate it and fill. Get it print out ..sign it and again scan it ..make 1 file of less then 4MB upload it. This is what I did today and will upload soon..