+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM5669 or eIMM5669

Plauto.a

Aug 13, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I got a request to upload the Form: 'Schedule A Background/Declaration' for my application. By following the link in the e-mail I get to the form:

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669e.pdf

The problem with that form is that it does not allow me to add extra lines for questions 8, and I need them.

I saw that there is another version of the same form, eimm5669 with basically the same information

https://www.canada.ca/content/dam/ircc/migration/ircc/english/pdf/kits/forms/eimm5669e.pdf

And that form allows me to add extra lines easily. I was wondering, you guys have any idea if I can use the eimm instead of the imm?

Best Regards!

Plauto

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Plauto,
How did you manage.. Yesterday, i also received the same. Your input is highly appreciable.

Thanks

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
U have to attach additional document for that part. Take multiple copies of that page and fill them as required

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Btw can u tell me how long it took for Cic to request schedule A from eAPR or medical??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Both are acceptable but technically the one they're asking for is the IMM5669

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
Both are acceptable but technically the one they're asking for is the IMM5669
Hello @DelPiero07 i too have a question related to schedule a. Even though I have not received it yet but I am pretty sure that I will be asked for it.

My work permit expired on 19 May 2015 and I applied for extension on 1 May 2015. Cic issued a letter on 15 June 2015 . The letter stated that since I failed to pay complete fee so my file is being returned as incomplete and since this happened after the expiry of my permit I could not apply again. I got that letter in my hand on 6 July 2015 and that’s when I quit working I kept on working till this day unknowingly and upon knowing I resigned.

So in filling schedule A when I would be asked about my status in Canada from 19 May 2015 to 15 June 2015 and between 16 June 2015 to 6 July 2015 what should I write? Implied/restoration/out of status or what.

Please help

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello @DelPiero07 i too have a question related to schedule a. Even though I have not received it yet but I am pretty sure that I will be asked for it.

My work permit expired on 19 May 2015 and I applied for extension on 1 May 2015. Cic issued a letter on 15 June 2015 . The letter stated that since I failed to pay complete fee so my file is being returned as incomplete and since this happened after the expiry of my permit I could not apply again. I got that letter in my hand on 6 July 2015 and that’s when I quit working I kept on working till this day unknowingly and upon knowing I resigned.

So in filling schedule A when I would be asked about my status in Canada from 19 May 2015 to 15 June 2015 and between 16 June 2015 to 6 July 2015 what should I write? Implied/restoration/out of status or what.

Please help
Implied is fine.

lucky07

Aug 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Btw can u tell me how long it took for Cic to request schedule A from eAPR or medical??
HI.. it took 1 year.. my AOR 22nd Aug.. and moved to IP2 on 28th Sep.. since then I was waiting..

Monty02

Aug 29, 2018
Hi Did you update and send it? Did you get a reply already?
Hi,
Yes, I filled the form and signed it by hand. Scanned and uploaded. Afterwards, I got biometrics invite in a week. I had already paid the fee. But my document assessment is still ongoing.

SwethaBR

Sep 29, 2018
Hi,
Yes, I filled the form and signed it by hand. Scanned and uploaded. Afterwards, I got biometrics invite in a week. I had already paid the fee. But my document assessment is still ongoing.
I didn't seem to do any mistake... Anything idea why they ask us to fill out this form again? Also I didn't take a screen shot of the application I submitted... Is there a way I can see what I submitted so I can double check... Most people who got AOR cleared MEP today... I'm tensed ..

Monty02

Aug 29, 2018
I didn't seem to do any mistake... Anything idea why they ask us to fill out this form again? Also I didn't take a screen shot of the application I submitted... Is there a way I can see what I submitted so I can double check... Most people who got AOR cleared MEP today... I'm tensed ..
HI
1. I saved all the answered in a separate file for my record, so i had all the information to double check.
2. I dont think you can pull out the information again
3. What do you mean by MEP?

Dont stress, every case is different. Just sit tight and hope for the best.