+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form IMM0008 - Type A Dependant, Type B Dependent, Type C Dependent?

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by JimE2013, Feb 15, 2013.

  1. My wife came across Type A Dependant, Type B Dependent, Type C Dependent in the IMM0008 form. What is this about? Thanks.
  2. it is clearly mentionned in the guide, Did you read it ? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp

  3. No, I haven't read it. David Cohen's people didn't provide me with it. Thanks. I'll check out that form.
  4. Read the guideline - as the person you have hired will only put the information that you give them. It's your responsibility to make sure that it is correct... That's why a lot of us advise to do the process yourself without a lawyer ( probably too late in your case) because at the end you are the one doing the work, not really them...
    Good luck!
  5. Oh in the case your should read both guides , there are 2 guides one for Sponsor and one for Sponsored, here is the main link you can find link to both of it all the forms needed , also check at the bottom your country specific checklist it contain a lot of info:

  6. This is all pretty confusing. Specifically, which two forms do I need? What are the numbers of the form for the sponsor and the one for the sponsored?
  7. It's a lot of forms, but most of them are needed. Download everything, and read the guidelines. It will indicate with forms are for the sponsor (about 3 or 4 of them) and which ones are for the applicant ( there are more than for the sponsor).
  8. Dear All,

    I have a question. We initially applied to QSW programme back in 2012. And after years of mailing/e-mailing on and off we received our CSQ last year. So, what classification of dependent types we need to use? Is it type 1 or type A for our children? My wife is the principal applicant. But the application form does not require her to classify me to any dependent types. Is this OK?
    Thanks in advance.
  9. This is the Family Sponsorship section of the forum so we aren't really familiar with the economic stream application forms you are asking about. If you want to make sure you get the right answer, you should be asking in the Quebec Skilled Worker section of the forum.

Share This Page