+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form CIT 0002 Q11 Confusion!

HHJJ

Aug 17, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good Day,
Can anyone please let me know if we need to provide the address of Employer in Column 6 where it Says "Where were you physically located? OR the address where we had a residence?

Also, in City column, would we mention Employer City OR cityy where we lived?

Any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Reactions: MitCad

ChippyBoy

Dec 5, 2016
Good Day,
Can anyone please let me know if we need to provide the address of Employer in Column 6 where it Says "Where were you physically located? OR the address where we had a residence?

Put the address of the shop or factory or office where you were working; so give your employers' addresses in the cities/towns where you worked. Q11 isn't for residences. The contact person will typically be the HR person at each employer's main/head office.

MitCad

Jun 21, 2018
Good Day,

(CIT0002e Q.11)

Thanks for putting this up.. I am also confused about the same question..
So what address did you finally mention Home address or Employer's address if employed????
And if for some period u were unemployed, what to mention in columns of Name of contact, Phone number and Email address???

I would really appreciate any feedback....

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
(CIT0002e Q.11)

Thanks for putting this up.. I am also confused about the same question..
So what address did you finally mention Home address or Employer's address if employed????
And if for some period u were unemployed, what to mention in columns of Name of contact, Phone number and Email address???

I would really appreciate any feedback....
Employer's address obviously. Your personal address is explicited in another question.
If you're unemployed, put n/a there.

MitCad

Jun 21, 2018
Employer's address obviously. Your personal address is explicited in another question.
If you're unemployed, put n/a there.
Thanks a lot for your feedback..

(Form- CIT 0002 Question.11)
For during the time I was unemployed, can I provide details of a friend who was living with me or just mention 'Not Available' in the columns of Name of contact, Phone number and Email address???

Last edited:

oomuchi

Apr 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
RPRF's Request :30-11-2015
Nomination.....
T4/NoA 2015 :Upfront end of July
AOR Received.
16-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
March 2015 to Ottawa
Med's Request
27-11-2015
Med's Done....
04-12-2015
Interview........
na
Passport Req..
14-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2015
LANDED..........
09-01-2016
Thanks a lot for your feedback..

(Form- CIT 0002 Question.11)
For during the time I was unemployed, can I provide details of a friend who was living with me or just mention 'Not Available' in the columns of Name of contact, Phone number and Email address???
I put N/A for all 3 columns while I was unemployed (Name of contact, Phone number and Email address )