+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Form B4 (Goods to Follow/Accompanying List): How to ???

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear Seniors,

1). In form B4A (Goods to Follow) - does this also needs to be categorised into 8 categories or this we can simply jot down onto itemised level.

2). If B4A is not category wise, then later on when we are landing for the second time and presenting our second B4 form (which is in categories), how would the customs officer linkup this with the previously submitted GTF form.

3). In GTF, do we need to mention quantity as well or simply value estimation is itself enough.

Kindly advise. Thanks in advance !!

Shaikhzees

Star Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear All,

Do we need to fill the E677 form (Cross Border Currency Declaration Form) on our first landing or not.

I've already completed the B4, B4A and the Disembarkation card :) and just checking if we need to work on this as well or not.
Thanks a lot in advance !!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Shaikhzees said:
Dear All,

Do we need to fill the E677 form (Cross Border Currency Declaration Form) on our first landing or not.

I've already completed the B4, B4A and the Disembarkation card :) and just checking if we need to work on this as well or not.
Thanks a lot in advance !!
Not required... they'd do it for u, online, if required.

canadiannow

Jan 16, 2013
Dear qorax

I,m silent reader of your almost all the mails and landed today under your magnificent guidlines/tips for landing and goods to follow etc. In this context I would like to ask you that though the line was very long and they were giving quite a time to each person but when on my turn the officer did not ask any question except the accompanying family members (as I am landing alone as P.A) and asked me to sing on the corp on three places.
1. one about dependent confirmation.
2. 2nd on money accompanied
3. 3rd on last confirmation.

while i was signing he asked for the address in canada for PR mail and i gave the put the paper in front of him. (i doubt he has noticed that but said he has entered the address quite quick for me)

My doubts are whether there be a issue of address afterwards and how I can recheck the status.
He put "0" against money accompanied despite I declare that I have 9000 cash and 20000 in DD (is there be an issue)

Please help as I am frustrated and depressed as he said it is not an issue when I get back to him again.

awaiting anxiously for your valuable comments bro.

libraleopk

Aug 23, 2010
AttN: qorax / seniors

I have very unique case already enquired on different threads but could not got any satisfactory reply so as a last hope inviting your kind attention Qorax and desparately need your help. case is
Me and Family visa are issued and will expire in mar.
After receivng visas new baby born now what should I do to save the whole family visas. whether to inform the visa office.
Land alone.
Land with family without newborn.

As expiry is approaching fast I am confused. Please help.
God bless you.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canadiannow said:
Dear qorax

I,m silent reader of your almost all the mails and landed today under your magnificent guidlines/tips for landing and goods to follow etc. In this context I would like to ask you that though the line was very long and they were giving quite a time to each person but when on my turn the officer did not ask any question except the accompanying family members (as I am landing alone as P.A) and 1.asked me to sing on the corp on three places.
1. one about dependent confirmation.
2. 2nd on money accompanied
3. 3rd on last confirmation.

while i was signing he asked for the address in canada for PR mail and i gave the put the paper in front of him. (i doubt he has noticed that but said he has entered the address quite quick for me)

2.My doubts are whether there be a issue of address afterwards and how I can recheck the status.
He put "0" against money accompanied despite I declare that I have 9000 cash and 20000 in DD (is there be an issue)

Please help as I am frustrated and depressed 3.as he said it is not an issue when I get back to him again.

awaiting anxiously for your valuable comments bro.
1. Signing on those 3 places r correct.
2. Shouldn't be an issue... s/he might've logged the address as w/out it (or asking u to submit it later) s/he can't let u in.
3. That's alright.

Welcome to Canada!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
libraleopk said:
AttN: qorax / seniors

I have very unique case already enquired on different threads but could not got any satisfactory reply so as a last hope inviting your kind attention Qorax and desparately need your help. case is
Me and Family visa are issued and will expire in mar.
After receivng visas new baby born now what should I do to save the whole family visas. 1.whether to inform the visa office.
2.Land alone.
3.Land with family without newborn.

As expiry is approaching fast I am confused. Please help.
God bless you.
Hi,

Ur queries (type of it) have been answered many times over earlier, by me & others as well.

1. Yes, inform ur VO, submit all documentation of the newborn, surrender ur pps+COPR, await for his/her meds, then receive fresh PPR for all of u, and only then go for ur 'landing' with new visas.

2. No. If u 'land' w/out 'adding' ur baby into ur case file -- it'd amount to misrepresentation; and u may never be able to sponsor him/her later.

3. No. -as above-

Qorax
Ps.: How to 'add' a newborn: I've written about it earlier... pls check it out.

canadiannow

Jan 16, 2013
qorax said:
2. Shouldn't be an issue... s/he might've logged the address as w/out it (or asking u to submit it later) s/he can't let u in.
3. That's alright.

Welcome to Canada!
Thank you very much bro
Now feeling better.
Thanks indeed.

libraleopk

Aug 23, 2010
qorax said:
3. That's alright.

Welcome to Canada!
Bro what about the money in possession issue which he entered by himself as nil after I signed. Will it be issue in bank.

libraleopk

Aug 23, 2010
qorax said:
Hi,

Ur queries (type of it) have been answered many times over earlier, by me & others as well.

1. Yes, inform ur VO, submit all documentation of the newborn, surrender ur pps+COPR, await for his/her meds, then receive fresh PPR for all of u, and only then go for ur 'landing' with new visas.

2. No. If u 'land' w/out 'adding' ur baby into ur case file -- it'd amount to misrepresentation; and u may never be able to sponsor him/her later.

3. No. -as above-

Qorax
Ps.: How to 'add' a newborn: I've written about it earlier... pls check it out.
Actually there are no. of cases on this forum where visas were denied when informed to vo. I scared of it. can be there any other option instead of informing the visa office.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
libraleopk said:
Actually there are no. of cases on this forum where visas were denied when informed to vo. I scared of it. can be there any other option instead of informing the visa office.
None.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
shibu said:
Dear Qorax

I intend to take my jewellery with me. 1)Do I need to have their bills? The jewellery is old and i dont have the bills with me. 2)Do I need to take their photographs?
In goods to follow details of B4 Goods form, 3)I intend to declare the money which I will get after selling my property in India. Do I require any report from Chartered Accountant or approved value?

thanks
Hi,

1. 'Bill's r not required, ur 'self-valuation' would work unless some of the jewels r of pretty high worth, in which case u'd require a "licensed valuer's" cert.
2. Photos r a MUST for jewelleries & items of high worth (viz. heirlooms, murals etc.).
3. There's no provision to declare "money/funds", either in the form-B4 or anywhere else. BTW, any monies u bring now OR in the future - r always non-taxable.

Qorax