Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
browntrout said:
not sure, we had things organised nicely. Solid case, had to re-submit one form, but that was asked later at the local office. I think the mississauga office only checks the sponsor part, and does it quickly.
They also check the applicant part as well. Although mainly this is a quick check to see if all signatures are there, and that all required forms are included. If sponsor approval was only 6 days, then you most likely benefited from an administrative error and someone processed your app immediately instead of putting it into the queue (it should be at least 20+ days backlog until your file is even opened).

If there are any issues with the forms, what happens next is completely up to the officer doing the review at CPC-M. There have been cases here of people just having to send in a revised form, and there have been cases of people getting their entire app returned and starting over. So the only way to know what will happen is to wait until you get a response from CPC-M.

rogerset

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Hi Rob to,

Do you think they will notice that I did not manually write (in ink) the applicant (spouse's) name in the IMM 0008 consent form (final page just on top of where the applicant signs and date which she has done by the way)?

Or will they overlook this as a very minor thing and NOT send my entire package back and make me get back in line thereby causing me a delay of another 28 days (which sounds absurd by the way)?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
rogerset said:
Hi Rob to,

Do you think they will notice that I did not manually write (in ink) the applicant (spouse's) name in the IMM 0008 consent form (final page just on top of where the applicant signs and date which she has done by the way)?

Or will they overlook this as a very minor thing and NOT send my entire package back and make me get back in line thereby causing me a delay of another 28 days (which sounds absurd by the way)?
Nobody except the person actually reviewing your file at CPC-M, will be able to answer this.

Ohhaeyoung

Dec 6, 2016
could you please let me know if CIC returned your files due to the mistakes? I am in the same situation right now and I am so worried.

Thanks a lots for your reply.

Oct 14, 2018
Hi Rob to,

Hi! Can you pls tell us if they wither returned your package or they just asked for a new revised form? Thank you

Nazman

Oct 18, 2018
Hi! Can you pls tell us if they wither returned your package or they just asked for a new revised form? Thank you
I might be in the same situation im 50/50 on whether i put her name in the declaration, i know 100% its signed its just im not sure if i missed it. I should have taken copies of all the final pages after signing....Please let me know if you find any information, if they send entire package back or just that sheet or ignored it. Thanks

Wenxiii

Sep 10, 2018
I might be in the same situation im 50/50 on whether i put her name in the declaration, i know 100% its signed its just im not sure if i missed it. I should have taken copies of all the final pages after signing....Please let me know if you find any information, if they send entire package back or just that sheet or ignored it. Thanks
I have the same problems? May I know do u have any information ? Really nervous

Wenxiii

Sep 10, 2018
could you please let me know if CIC returned your files due to the mistakes? I am in the same situation right now and I am so worried.

Thanks a lots for your reply.
Hey may I know how is you application going? Did they return your application or accepting it? Thanks

spideyweb

Nov 29, 2019
I forgot to write the name of my wife in that consent form too. although she signs and checked yes in the boxes.

I'm also worried. Did anyone have this problems and solve the issue?