+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot to mention previous refusal

qkhurram

Aug 25, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
I’m inside Canada on work permit since Oct, 2018. I had applied for permanent residency in express entry along with my spouse and 3 kids (spouse & kids are in India). I had submitted my documents in 13th March, 2021 my PR CEC application. The profile was last updated on 8 April, 2021 my status shows my background check is going on and till today 28 August 2021 the status remains same.
It’s almost 6 month of filling my application.
Do u think they have done my background check? if yes how seriously it can affect my application ? Also ,what options do I have if they ask me for explanation of not declaring? Do I have to go to a lawyer? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions. I hope you understand my situation?

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Just sent a webform and tell them you forgot to mention
Its better that you told them before they will find out ,dont take chances

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I’m inside Canada on work permit since Oct, 2018. I had applied for permanent residency in express entry along with my spouse and 3 kids (spouse & kids are in India). I had submitted my documents in 13th March, 2021 my PR CEC application. The profile was last updated on 8 April, 2021 my status shows my background check is going on and till today 28 August 2021 the status remains same.
It’s almost 6 month of filling my application.
Do u think they have done my background check? if yes how seriously it can affect my application ? Also ,what options do I have if they ask me for explanation of not declaring? Do I have to go to a lawyer? Sorry I am asking a lot of questions. I hope you understand my situation?
What refusal is this? And has this refusal been mentioned on your work permit, study permit before?