+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot full address

Zenny1

Dec 22, 2017
Hey Guys! I sent my application for citizenship on Decemeber 22nd and i forgot to to put the address name on question #10a... I did put the street number, city, province and postal code. Would my application be sent back for that simple error?

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
Hey Guys! I sent my application for citizenship on Decemeber 22nd and i forgot to to put the address name on question #10a... I did put the street number, city, province and postal code. Would my application be sent back for that simple error?
Could you clarify what you mean by "forgot to put address name" ?

Zenny1

Dec 22, 2017
I forgot to put the name of the street eg. 7706 Bernard - Bernard is missing, but the street number, city, province and postal code were stated.
Could you clarify what you mean by "forgot to put address name" ?

Last edited:

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
I forgot to put the name of the street eg. 7706 Bernard - Bernard is missing, but the street number, city, province and postal code was stated
I feel that it would depend on the officer reviewing your file, but the chances of the application being returned are low. I say that because AOR is just a basic completion check, and as long as you didn't leave a question unanswered, even if answered it incorrectly you will still get AOR. Once you get it, you can use the citizenship file number and inform them of the mistake using the webform (Google "IRCC WEBFORM" for a link). Good luck

Zenny1

Dec 22, 2017
I don't think so it should be a problem because you must have that complete address in address history.

Thank you
Thanks for yourresponsbuta
I feel that it would depend on the officer reviewing your file, but the chances of the application being returned are low. I say that because AOR is just a basic completion check, and as long as you didn't leave a question unanswered, even if answered it incorrectly you will still get AOR. Once you get it, you can use the citizenship file number and inform them of the mistake using the webform (Google "IRCC WEBFORM" for a link). Good luck
Thank you for your feedback. :)