+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Forgot birthdate

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by mie, Jun 5, 2018.

  1. Please help!

    My father-in- law forgot his ex-wifes’ birthdate. He doesn’t know what to wrote in the immigration form.
  2. He can put an '*' (asterisk) for each unknown date/month field. Too many unknown inputs would not look correct.

    That said, he might want to check his divorce decree/similar document for his ex-wife's date of birth
  3. The problem is he is not divorce nor annulled. And no communication after living together for 5 months. And this was happened 38 yrs ago.
  4. So that's his current wife, not ex-wife.

Share This Page