+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreigner and starting a business.

adee

Sep 14, 2008
hi there,
I am British National and would like to move to Canada with family through owner Operator program because i am 36 year old and cannot apply direct for PR. My Canadian National brother and Sister living in Toronto.
I really need professional step by step advice for owner Operator program.
i have done my Bachelor in Accounting and finance from UK.
i had run the Bookkeeping company as Director for 6 years.
i have contacted few consultant in Canada but they charging more than $15000 which is alot of amount.
looking forward to see professional advice ASAP.

regards
Adee

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
hi there,
I am British National and would like to move to Canada with family through owner Operator program because i am 36 year old and cannot apply direct for PR. My Canadian National brother and Sister living in Toronto.
i have contacted few consultant in Canada but they charging more than $15000 which is alot of amount.

regards
Adee
There are no professionals here, just people who have experience with immigration. We provide advice in our own time for free. If you want professional step-by-step advice ASAP, you will need to pay for it.

adee

Sep 14, 2008
There are no professionals here, just people who have experience with immigration. We provide advice in our own time for free. If you want professional step-by-step advice ASAP, you will need to pay for it.
Any reasonable consultant in Canada ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
hi there,

regards
Adee
15K is pretty standard. I have actually seen others go to 25k but their business plans may be more complex. Assume you don’t qualify for other PR programs. Although I know everyone is fleeing due to Brexit if you have built up an established business it may be a challenge to build up a similar business in Canada. Lots of accounting and finance people moving to Canada from all over the place these days whether the UK, HK, etc. plus Canadians returning.

kmarina93

Feb 4, 2020
Hello , I'm a Canadian and I have a foreign partner with whom I want to expand my current business in Canada, is there any specific program?? what are the requirements?

Reactions: iffatkhakid