+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work experience locking criteria?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
But a situation where in

a guy was employed from xx/xx/xxxx to yy/yy/yyyy which equals to 365 days.

His letter says so

But he had a 2 month fully paid vacation in between,over seas.

What would be the implications if he had covered the 1560 hours requirement?
Up to my knowledge no problem as i just have mentioned to you above

A fair reference letter is all you need.
They are not evaluating your performance.
"
This is to testify that Mr. AA hax worked for our company as XXX from 1 1 2020 to 31 Dec 2020 ful tim 37.5 hrs per week, with gross salary 24K annual plus 20% special occupation allowance, etc......
"
No matter how many days you were sick leave, annual leave, national leave, Christmas eve. The testimony is what counts.

arvind92

Star Member
Jan 3, 2021
Up to my knowledge no problem as i just have mentioned to you above

A fair reference letter is all you need.
They are not evaluating your performance.
"
This is to testify that Mr. AA hax worked for our company as XXX from 1 1 2020 to 31 Dec 2020 ful tim 37.5 hrs pef week, with gross salary 24K annual plus 20% special occupation allowance.
"
No matter how many days you werd sick leave, annual leave, national leave, Christmas eve. The testimony is ehat counts.
i see.
it is just IRCC has a different stand on paid maternity leave...
That kinda sickens me to the stomach(pun intended..:p)

Reactions: Bacelor

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
i see.
it is just IRCC has a different stand on paid maternity leave...
That kinda sickens me to the stomach(pun intended..:p)
It all depends on your reference letter other working measures are not of their concerns.

From personal experience as a manager:
for example at my working place:- guards works 2 shifts only (A B) they work 7 to 7. Now the company policy is 37.5 working hours 5 days a week. Only guards work 12hrs 7 days a week. And are compensated with time-off or overtime it depends. So they almost work 6 months total during a year ( not in a raw )but the rest 6 months they are not laid off they are on time-off compensation.

Those when acquiring an employment letter it is mentioned as per organization policy

37.5hrs per week 5 days a week other measures are internal arrangements and not officially stated in employment letters.

Last edited: