+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign work experience but no letter

e1llab

Dec 19, 2023
I claimed 26 points for 2 years work experience in Germany. But i do not have a reference letter to back it up. And sadly that business is shut down in 2019

The first proof i have is a letter from the HR stating my position and the date i started the job. funny thing is the letter has no date in it ( but i still have the Email of when i got the letter )

The second proof I got 3 pay slips from different months and years.

Third proof, i am still in contact with one of my ex workers and i got pictures of when i used to work ( dunno if that's even acceptable )

Now with all what i have is there still a chance of refusal? Or should i hire a lawyer for that matter

Any advice would be appreciated

e1llab

Dec 19, 2023
I claimed 26 points for 2 years work experience in Germany. But i do not have a reference letter to back it up. And sadly that business is shut down in 2019

The first proof i have is a letter from the HR stating my position and the date i started the job. funny thing is the letter has no date in it ( but i still have the Email of when i got the letter )

The second proof I got 3 pay slips from different months and years 10.0.0.0.1.

Third proof, i am still in contact with one of my ex workers and i got pictures of when i used to work ( dunno if that's even acceptable )

Now with all what i have is there still a chance of refusal? Or should i hire a lawyer for that matter

Any advice would be appreciated