+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Exp, Didn't show in study permit Can I use that in EE?

Raavi Sandhu

Oct 14, 2018
Hello everyone,
I am gonna create my express entry profile and want to add my foreign experience which wasn’t added before during study visa. Some people say it will be misrepresentation if I add it now. Could you please help me what should I do?
have anyone done that before? Please provide your honest opinion.
Thanks.

@Ramanjot

Jan 23, 2021
Hi every one , I need your advise. I came from india on spouse visa and that time my consultant didn’t show my work history before2014, but I have in that time. So please advise me can I add that experience boz it is going to boost my points in express entry please help me

thanks

@Ramanjot

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
I am gonna create my express entry profile and want to add my foreign experience which wasn’t added before during study visa. Some people say it will be misrepresentation if I add it now. Could you please help me what should I do?
Thanks.
Did u
Hello everyone,
Thanks.
u got any reply

Neda_shad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,

When I applied for a student visa, I did not know about Canada noc system, so on my job title on my work experience letter is "IT technician", and it was not in the exact cic website format (because back then I did not need that, and I just added my work experience to have a better application).
realized now that there is no such a job title in NOC website. I am a little worried what to do for my EE profile. Can I change the title to something close to IT technician based on the duties I had in my job?
Thank you in advance :)

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
Hii there , i have one question,my friend he is currently in canada on work permit,during study visa application he shows some experience letter from company but don’t have any paystubs or bank statements,but now he is not showing now on express entry profile will it effect his file ,please provide some answer ,
Thank you
proof of work done is imp bro.

rish6

Sep 5, 2013
sir my agent did not mentioned my 1 year experience during study visa application can i now show it during express entry to increase my points?
hi sid, cud u share your exp with the group. A lot of ppl will be helped brother. Ur points increased and cic accepted the LOE, if u added it? Thanks man

siera56234

Aug 11, 2021
Hi All,

When I initially came to Canada on Study permit, I didn't provided information about foreign work experience when applying for study permit. I have also applied for co-op and PGWP those application didn't contain foreign work details as well, so If I were to use that experience now as part of EE would there be any complication or query on why I never provided that experience before.? If CIC were to enquire about that what should my answer be.?

Thanks
Hi,
were you able to use experience? and what happened?

Hparanjape

Aug 5, 2018
Hello everyone,
Thanks.
hey all,

I didn’t mentioned my foreign experience in student visa but I added for EE and got PR without any hurdles. But make sure, you have all valid document and add as Proof for EE. No questions/ no further document request from IRCC.

siera56234

Aug 11, 2021
hey all,

I didn’t mentioned my foreign experience in student visa but I added for EE and got PR without any hurdles. But make sure, you have all valid document and add as Proof for EE. No questions/ no further document request from IRCC.
Hi, what documents did you provide.
Can you please make a list of that.
I am in a similar situation.