+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Foreign Exp, Didn't show in study permit Can I use that in EE?

Ekta Sh@rm@

Dec 17, 2022
same boat, did you find answer for that?
Hi,

I never got the reply from thread/actual people who had the same scenario. I've created my EE profile and added the experience. As long as you have all the required documents to prove your experience, you can add it. But again, it would be great to know what all the people(who are in this thread) did.

Reactions: ph.ya

Rajvinder Singh

Nov 30, 2018
Please Help:- I came here as caregiver back in 2018, now I am almost there to apply for PR and I need post secondary education; which I have but my lawyer didn't show it when I applied for work permit by saying that it comes between your work experience. I have the WES done and it's equivalent to post secondary education here. Can anyone suggest if I can show it now for my pr, will they open my old file? I am so confused and not getting any appropriate answer. Without that I won't be able to get PR, it is the requirement and if I can show that I will be Permanent resident in about 1 year.
Hello lovejeet,
What happened in your case did you add your education later on to your PR application, if yes, what was the result?

heetmehta

May 23, 2023
Hi Simply and Asivad,

I have the same question. Please let me is there any problem in PR if I didn't show my work experience in study visa and now I'm showing for CRS points?

heetmehta

May 23, 2023
Hey guys, I gave the same question as I didn't show my experience in study visa.

Does anyone get PR? If yes, what did you add for this? Lemme know. I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks!

Smarrrie

Feb 23, 2019
Hi,

I widrew my initial PR application because I realized I have claimed points for my 2 foreign work experience which I wasnt able to include on my SP and PGWP.
Will there be any problems if I reapply again?
I will include the work experiences under personal history but I wont claim points anymore.

I will just use my Canadian work experiences instead.

I hope some one can give me clarification. ty

Uzairkhan13

May 14, 2023
Hi guys, has anyone got their PR who did not show their work experience from back home when they applied for their study permit and Showed the experience in PR? and if so, what documents did you submit and was there any trouble?

mapleworld

Jan 12, 2023
I successfully got PR from work experience that not previously shown in SP and WP application. As long as you have a proof or evidence and good explanation why you’re not mentioned it before, it should be fine.

Uzairkhan13

May 14, 2023
I successfully got PR from work experience that not previously shown in SP and WP application. As long as you have a proof or evidence and good explanation why you’re not mentioned it before, it should be fine.
Thanks for replying. What documents did you submit to prove your back home experience. and What had you shown in that period of time while applying for your study permit? Was that period of time shown unemployed? And did you use a representative for your PR file? I need your guidance in this matter. Thank you. Could you call me at 438-920-0648, if you have some time for a quick call. That would be a great help. I won't take so much of your time. Thanks again.

Sep 10, 2023
Hi All,

I didn't include my overseas employment experience when I first applied for a study permit when I first arrived to Canada on a study permit. If I were to utilise that experience now as part of EE, would there be any complications or questions about why I never gave that experience before? I have also filed for co-op and PGWP, but those applications didn't contain foreign job data either. What should I say if CIC were to ask about that?
as i can get just 1 year work permit if i apply for it now , i was on 1 year pg diploma course in Canada. what should i do ?

Mar 18, 2023
Hi guys, has anyone got their PR who did not show their work experience from back home when they applied for their study permit and Showed the experience in PR? and if so, what documents did you submit and was there any trouble?
Hi Uzairkhan,
I'm in the same boat. Are you able to get any more information? Could you please provide me if it is possible for you? We can have a talk on call if ypu permit. Thanks!

Uzairkhan13

May 14, 2023
Hi All,

I didn't include my overseas employment experience when I first applied for a study permit when I first arrived to Canada on a study permit. If I were to utilise that experience now as part of EE, would there be any complications or questions about why I never gave that experience before? I have also filed for co-op and PGWP, but those applications didn't contain foreign job data either. What should I say if CIC were to ask about that?
as i can get just 1 year work permit if i apply for it now , i was on 1 year pg diploma course in Canada. what should i do ?
Brother please help us know what documents did you submit? And did Ircc ask for an explanation? Or any cross verification?

Mar 18, 2023
Hi,

Everyone in this thread is eagerly waiting for your reply with fruitful information. Would you be able to spare some time,please and help us out?